Best Photo | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Photo

1402376_645733954093_1552126436_o.jpg

77Gr33.jpg

CgOYQN.jpg

WFB1KZ.jpg

DSCN3747b_zpsd154d724.jpg~original

Brownie points if you know where this is.

On a bridge near water! BOOM! Winner! I'll accept my free dollar store gift now.

Not sure where it is, but looks like a good place to stop.

On a bridge near water! BOOM! Winner! I'll accept my free dollar store gift now.Not sure where it is, but looks like a good place to stop.
Well I'll be "dammed"!I'm "shocked" though that your answer is so "watered" down. If I'd known that was all it took I'd have taken the "plunge" to make an equally "electrifying" reply myself.Mine would've packed more "power" though.

Well I'll be "dammed"!I'm "shocked" though that your answer is so "watered" down. If I'd known that was all it took I'd have taken the "plunge" to make an equally "electrifying" reply myself.Mine would've packed more "power" though.

And this is why I've been declared the victor in this situation. I know not all of us could pull of such a magnificent answer, but I am one of those people. Able to pull myself a head of others, to perform faster and more accurately then anyone else!

But in this case, I'll gladly share my prize of a Free Air Guitar signed by the great Macaulay Culkin from The Pizza Underground! Send me a PM any time you want to swing by and have a sweet jam session.

I did LOL from your reply. Very nice.

We have a winner, Mountain Chute Hydro Dam.

Back
Top Bottom