Best dual sport or something along those lines? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best dual sport or something along those lines?

Even though ajaxguy isn't interested in my bike at the price, I have 2 guys offering my full asking price... Can anyone say "bidding war"? ;)

Your welcome. Lol good bike, good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though ajaxguy isn't interested in my bike at the price, I have 2 guys offering my full asking price... Can anyone say "bidding war"? ;)

I am never interested in any bike at full asking price....if someone is willing to pay it then so be it. There are lots of bikes, and I always seem to find a deal. I am in no rush either, waiting for people to start pulling them out.

This guy was trying to sell this bike last fall too. Hopefully he will still have it late summer.

SWEETNESS

Not for commuter duty it isn't. It's a dirt bike.

I am never interested in any bike at full asking price....if someone is willing to pay it then so be it. There are lots of bikes, and I always seem to find a deal. I am in no rush either, waiting for people to start pulling them out.
So why do you expect full asking price when you're selling yours?

I'm the same way.

I'm firm on my asking price, and I bargain hard when I'm buying. What can I say? Blame it on the Scottish blood.

The reality of it is, not everybody is a bargain hunter. They either don't care about getting a discount, or don't realize they can.

Anyone savvy enough to be active on forums, usually is the type to seek out a discount. We automatically expect a deal. On the flip side, there are a ton of others out there who could care less and just want a particular item within their budget.

If you have a desirable item, in better than average shape, with lower than average use - you can generally fetch an above average price.

YMMV

Last edited:

I dont! I just sold a 2000 Rc51 with two bros pipe and i gave the guy new tires and all the extras for $3500! Come on now!

I forgot to mention I don't have money until I finish my tax return. Still a few weeks away.

Here's an 09 klx250s 1100km $3000
uqa7u8ug.jpg

Kijiji Hamilton

Also emailed the one in Ottawa with 600kms on it. It's a dealer but i told him I'm a buyer at $3000. Money comes next week.

Also emailed the one in Ottawa with 600kms on it. It's a dealer but i told him I'm a buyer at $3000. Money comes next week.

Awesome! Now if only I could find my next bike, or at least figure out what it's gonna be. Lol So up in the air, but I think it's down to 3 fz6, fz1, or tiger 955i. I think...

Awesome! Now if only I could find my next bike, or at least figure out what it's gonna be. Lol So up in the air, but I think it's down to 3 fz6, fz1, or tiger 955i. I think...

I love that tiger. Looks like the dealer wants to sell to a local. Offered him $3000 on a credit card, sight unseen and they said no.

They just said no? No counter?

They just said no? No counter?

They said they bike has too much interest and believe it's priced fair. Maybe so, but taxes and fees plus a 10 hour trip to Ottawa and there goes the savings for me. Haven't heard back from Hamilton yet.

Back
Top Bottom