Barrie and area | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

I know the weather has been sketchy except for last Thursday, but can someone offer an estimate on the number of bikes that are showing up and how long people stick around?

I know the weather has been sketchy except for last Thursday, but can someone offer an estimate on the number of bikes that are showing up and how long people stick around?

Honestly anywhere from 5-30 bikes lol.
Usually 6-8pm there will be bikes there.

It'll be one more if you show up. :) We're there from 6pm-8pm with the BBQ.

Anybody heading up to Wasaga Sunday morning? My buddy and I are headed up there for the sights! Let me know if you want to join or if your headed up maybe we all can meet and go together if that's cool .

Just a reminder to anyone that cares to join me to ride down to the service today, I'm leaving the Tims at 9:45. Really hope to see a few bikes go, she would have wanted that.

Was good to see you guys for the short visit tonight. Thanks to Kamikaze for leading the ride thru the Terra Nova twisties.

Weather is looking good. See you all tonight at Royal.

Back
Top Bottom