Barrie and area | Page 103 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

It's gorgeous outside. I'm riding somewhere today, anyone else heading out?

Yup once I get out of bed lol

Yeah, one of the side benefits?!? of waking up at 3:30 m-f. I'm always up early on the weekends lol.
Any plan in mind or just puttin on some miles?

Wish I could join. But I gotta work this afternoon :(

Plus I don't really want to put any extra miles on the bike since I've got it posted up for sale... on the plus side, my brand new girl should be delivered one week from today!

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

Wish I could join. But I gotta work this afternoon :(

Plus I don't really want to put any extra miles on the bike since I've got it posted up for sale... on the plus side, my brand new girl should be delivered one week from today!

Awesome, what did you buy?

Saweeet! I really love that bike, sooo jealous. :)
Thanks! I'm flipping excited. Can't wait to get it. So many mods and so many miles planned!

Now if only someone would make me an offer my 650r.. I need the extra garage space to start tearing into the new kit!

Thanks! I'm flipping excited. Can't wait to get it. So many mods and so many miles planned!

Now if only someone would make me an offer my 650r.. I need the extra garage space to start tearing into the new kit!

Well, I'll offer to store it for you. Don't know about keeping the mileage down though. :D

Well, I'll offer to store it for you. Don't know about keeping the mileage down though. :D
Haha, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

I already made you an offer on it lol
And I told you what I think about your offer. Hahaha

If I had any interest in a sport bike (or could even touch the ground when sitting on one), that 650 would be it. Of course, as stated in another thread, I would still try to negotiate a better deal. Though I'm not sure how I'd fare, as I believe you do that for a living, right? Fwiw, I passed it around at work, to some of the guys thinking about buying.

If I had any interest in a sport bike (or could even touch the ground when sitting on one), that 650 would be it. Of course, as stated in another thread, I would still try to negotiate a better deal. Though I'm not sure how I'd fare, as I believe you do that for a living, right? Fwiw, I passed it around at work, to some of the guys thinking about buying.
Thanks Joe, I appreciate that!

And I am open to a little negotiation on it. But I do believe it's worth pretty darn close to what I'm asking. I mean.. when people are paying 3,500+ for used 250's how much lower can I really go on a 650? The right buyer will come now that the weather is shapping up. It only takes one!

Yeah, one of the side benefits?!? of waking up at 3:30 m-f. I'm always up early on the weekends lol.
Any plan in mind or just puttin on some miles?

Ain't it great waking up on the weekend hours before the sunrises?, only to be in bed before it fully sets again.

Should be an awesome day out their today. Im going to do my oil change and the do a blast up ridge road and through Oro as a little warm up. I've been out that way recently for work and the roads are fairly clean.

Congrats on getting the Ninja 1000 Luc. I loved that bike at the demo. The engine is all kinds of smooth :)

Congrats on getting the Ninja 1000 Luc. I loved that bike at the demo. The engine is all kinds of smooth :)
Thanks Pat!

Funny enough, I don't believe I ever actually got to ride one.. I tried at a demo last year and it was all booked up and I don't think I ever came across another shot or at least not that I can remember. But I know I'm going to love it. Ergonomics wise it's the same as my 650r, which I loved. It's just got a little more touring / comfort and a lot more power. Plus with all the farkles I'm putting on it and the 3 piece factory hard luggage I'm going to be set for long tours!

You will not be disappointed. It felt like it pulled harder than the zx10 at lower rpms. It's a monster if you want it to be.

I have heard that! I ordered it 2 weeks ago and it's still another week out for delivery so the 3 week wait has been plenty of time to torture myself reading and watching every review article and/or video ever made.. and seeing as the Ninja 1000 (or Z1000sx as they call it) is the single best selling sport touring bike in Europe there are lots of articles and videos..

Back
Top Bottom