Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

That person pushing my head on the plate was trying to kill me FYI .................If you come to these meet up chances are she will force you to eat your raw meat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18d4d8ab-32cd-4bef.jpg
18d4d8ab-32da-b80b.jpg
18d4d8ab-32e6-83c0.jpg
18d4d8ab-32f1-2468.jpg

Great time.

And no our table isn't going to die...

At least I'm not! I have a stomach that has seen much worse than a few pieces of raw meat.

I'm glad most people had fun and enjoyed the food except a silly head who ate raw meat and is now worried abt dying.

Thanks Lorenzo for uploading the pics and i like them stay blurry lol! But come on the group pic, cant everyone be focused? You guys are as hard to control as a bunch of kindergarten kids...

Goddamnit!! I'm reading this right now. It would've been a good chance to meet you guys.

Hey was nice meeting you all.. who let Lorenzo take pictures ? Anyways glad we made it through the raw, half cooked, half cut, smelly food.

Which ever the next meet date and location I hope to have my wheels by then, so I don't have to go stealing motorcycles ! Again ...

Fun meeting you all it was nice till Lorenzo showed up lol

Sent from phone

Hey was nice meeting you all.. who let Lorenzo take pictures ? Anyways glad we made it through the raw, half cooked, half cut, smelly food.

Which ever the next meet date and location I hope to have my wheels by then, so I don't have to go stealing motorcycles ! Again ...

Fun meeting you all it was nice till Lorenzo showed up lol

Sent from phone
WHy you hating???? you know you secretly love me .......SO wait do you want me to tell the group that you message me last around 2 AM telling me you want me to do that thing you love ?????

WHy you hating???? you know you secretly love me .......SO wait do you want me to tell the group that you message me last around 2 AM telling me you want me to do that thing you love ?????

you guys really need to stop right here or you can open your own "LorenzoN and Afelotreyu personal thread" in the romper room. Thanks.

you guys really need to stop right here or you can open your own "LorenzoN and Afelotreyu personal thread" in the romper room. Thanks.

Jinni do it. Please?

Afelo... I guess we should have told you before we went to chako... just because it's a bbq buffet doesn't mean you can wrap up the veggies in a napkin and put them in your pocket for a bedtime snack later on.... hahahaha.

jinni do it. Please?

Afelo... I guess we should have told you before we went to chako... Just because it's a bbq buffet doesn't mean you can wrap up the veggies in a napkin and put them in your pocket for a bedtime snack later on.... Hahahaha.

:lmao:

Jinni do it. Please?

Afelo... I guess we should have told you before we went to chako... just because it's a bbq buffet doesn't mean you can wrap up the veggies in a napkin and put them in your pocket for a bedtime snack later on.... hahahaha.

you better keep your ride gear and bike hidden today when you go to BB, cuz I might accidentally leave my take home burrito in your pocket, wrapped in a napkin!

Back
Top Bottom