Armoured vest | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Armoured vest

What is the purpose of the vest? what kind of part of your body are you trying to protect?
So I've been thinking of looking into a armoured vest for myself as Somedays it just to hot to have my jacket on does anyone have one and where did you get it and how do you like it ? Ideally I want something all black or close to being all black as my bike and helmet are totally black

any help or Insight would be greatly appreciated :)

What is the purpose of the vest? what kind of part of your body are you trying to protect?
Hold down that t shirt from flying up, bro

Of course I did ? I washed it twice on heavy soil setting before using it ? Common sense lol sheesh

"Common sense" would be to protect your arms and elbows with a proper jacket from impact and road rash in case of an unscheduled dismount and to not consider a doooooooooooooosh vest as your only gear...

As other have noted, lots of options from mesh jackets out there.

Well was at royal and actually came across a nice new icon jacket I might buy removable liner and nice thin mesh just gottA wait for payDay lol

Well was at royal and actually came across a nice new icon jacket I might buy removable liner and nice thin mesh just gottA wait for payDay lol
curious, which one is it?

i know the Icon Overlord is very popular!

Well ended up buying myself the overlord jacket and grabbed some hoe rocket leather gloves that have carbon fiber inserts and vents on them as my other gloves are pretty wore out

It looks really hot, especially if it's black. Let us know how it does.

Actually I did get the grey/black one and it honestly like wearing a tshirt sitting still my face and head gets hotter faster then the rest of me now I really like it I had the inner layer out today but still it works very well none the less very happy with it and how well it vents :)

Glad you've found a good jack you like. Can you send me a pic of your jacket? I have a textile Nexo jacket (with a bit of leather on it) but given the good word I'm hearing about the overload jacket, I might get one sometime down the road. Need to some inspiration and need to shop around first.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Glad you've found a good jack you like. Can you send me a pic of your jacket? I have a textile Nexo jacket (with a bit of leather on it) but given the good word I'm hearing about the overload jacket, I might get one sometime down the road. Need to some inspiration and need to shop around first.

Well they kinda look just like they do in the pics online ? Lol nt sure exactly what ya wanna see of tho ?

Yeah you're right. No worries. I'll check them out online and go to a few store to try them out. ?

I bought one of the Streetz Amored Vests from Daytona Motor Sport in Vaughan. It was on sale at $89

It does everything I want, and is comfy as hell. (link to their kijiji ad)

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-p...ce/1010060592?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ar.jpg
    ar.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 81
  • ar1.jpg
    ar1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 80
Interestingly enough, back in the 80's when I had long hair and no motorcycle, I wore a leather biker vest all the time. Pack of DuMariers (sp?) light small regular in the left pocket. Bought a new vest when I got my bike 6 years ago. Haven't worn it once. Also stopped smoking and lost my hair. Not sure if related.
Must have been a good sale for the Streetz vest. I was in there the other day, and even the armoured plaid shirts are $170. Ish gettin pricey yo!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I ended up buying a mesh jacket too over the weekend ;) (only had a kevlar jacket before which got hot real fast) the silver fits my helmet and now...i could say im a revit fanboy (pants, gloves and jacket). Oh and i can tell people i time travelled from the 80s as my buddy said :p

131651094.jpg

Back
Top Bottom