Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any tips for a first timer for Fork of the credit?

I'm quote happy in my Muskoka chair at the Forks and why are you online instead of riding ...it's nice out. :D

Good question. I guess you take this round.

油井緋色;2498777 said:
As others have said though, the road is actually really boring. Go down south for much better roads.

You mean south, like to Rattlesnake Point? LOL. The other "that's it?" hairpin of doom.

You mean south, like to Rattlesnake Point? LOL. The other "that's it?" hairpin of doom.

Across the border damnit! lol That's just from rumors though, I've never been down there

Regarding Rattlesnake...I went through a huge traffic jam with a friend to get there a couple years ago. When we finally got there, after sweating buckets because our engine fans were warming our balls for an hour, we were overly excited...until we got past the hairpin and went straight for 10 minutes. We pulled over and my buddy said "there has to be more!!!"

Sounds like you know how the rest of the story goes!

Rode for 12 hours yesterday(Round trip) to go north, only to find half an hours worth of good roads......I hate Ontario

Rode for 12 hours yesterday(Round trip) to go north, only to find half an hours worth of good roads......I hate Ontario

you went to the wrong places then.......2hrs north of Toronto there are loads of good roads you just have to look at the map and figure where those are, there are also MANY write ups by members on this forum with detailed maps of where the good roads are. its not the Tail of the dragon or WV but there are plenty of technical roads to ride here

you hate Ontario?? leave

Sounds like you stuck to all the main roads.

2 hours North, and a bit East, you'll find much more than 30 mins worth of good roads.

North of Peterborough and play all day. Plenty of nice roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The headache with the GTA is it's a couple of hours to get to interesting roads to the North. further to get to the east where you then are coming back into the sun at end of day plus cops.

It's 330 km to Coudersport and seriously good roads, no issue with cops and terrific routes that can be 60 miles or more long
http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/883/Pennsylvania/Pennsylvania-144.html#sthash.Za8srkhX.dpbs

that have no equivalent in Ontario.

nasty exchange rate makes things slightly less appealing for longer trips though

Why does every thread on this site have to turn into a mud-slinging cluster-*u*k. Can't any of you just add a constructive comment then leave it alone without having to 1-up the other guy? No wonder I rarely come here any longer - geez; its just always so predictable!

Ya I don't get it either.

Why does every thread on this site have to turn into a mud-slinging cluster-*u*k. Can't any of you just add a constructive comment then leave it alone without having to 1-up the other guy? No wonder I rarely come here any longer - geez; its just always so predictable!

[Like button]

Back
Top Bottom