Any Ajax Riders ???? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Ajax Riders ????

Had a blast riding with all you folks! i'll post the pictures i took at the lake later this evening.

Wife and I had a great time on todays ride, always good meeting local riders, see you all soon.....safe riding!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am moving to the Delaney/Ravenscroft area June 1. I have a Ninja 400r, definitely not as fast as any Busa, but if you guys do somewhat relaxed paced rides I wouldn't mind joining if your okay with a green Kawi in the mix?

Howdy,

I am in Ajax Friday night(s) or weekends are the best for me send me a link.........bike going to the mechanic's hopefully today..hope to get it back for the weekend or early next week

99 CBR 900RR

Anyone doing anything tomorrow morning? I might have a two-hour window, somewhat early-ish in the morn. Gotta be back in Scarborough by 11.

Heading to Port Perry for breakfast.......anyone hungry? or meet up after.

416-230-9289 Ram

Last edited:
SWEEEEET, there's lots of us. I'm at Westney and Rossland and up for a regular ride. Where do I go (chuckle) and when?

If anyone is available and would like to drop in, a few of us will be at Tim Hortons, Salem/Kingston road (hwy 2) just look for the bikes.
@ 8:30ish tonight

Im in Ajax, southside area .. I ride a black sv650s and Igot a red black and white helnet shoei with skulls and smoke and stuff on it, i am all over the town lol

Saturday June 18, Weather Sunny 26
Who is available?...for a ride to the Indian reserve, or ride to Port Perry
Open to time and suggestions of destination……

Saturday June 18, Weather Sunny 26
Who is available?...for a ride to the Indian reserve, or ride to Port Perry
Open to time and suggestions of destination……

What time were you thinking? I work nights saturday but may be up for a ride.

There's a ride Sunday morning out of the Bowmanville Honda dealer to raise money for prostate cancer. The Ride for Dad. Ride, BBQ (I think), the usual fundraiser stuff, if anyone's interested. Good cause.

What time were you thinking? I work nights saturday but may be up for a ride.

Date: Saturday June 18
Meeting spot: Tim’s at Salem rd./Kingston rd. (Hwy #2)
Time: @9:00am - Leaving 9:30am
Breakfast stop at hanks on Queen street in Port Perry

As long as I don't end up on nights friday night, I am in for the ride.

10 confirmed for Saturday's ride, see you all Saturday morning.
BioRouge hope you can make it, all cc bikes invited.

There's a ride Sunday morning out of the Bowmanville Honda dealer to raise money for prostate cancer. The Ride for Dad. Ride, BBQ (I think), the usual fundraiser stuff, if anyone's interested. Good cause.

I totally screwed the pooch on this one. It was last weekend! Oh well. Anyone riding tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom