AI asked to recreate MotoGP scene | GTAMotorcycle.com

AI asked to recreate MotoGP scene

Lightcycle

Rounder of bolts, Dropper of tools
Site Supporter
Prompt: low angle shot candid photography of MotoGP championship at Sepang International Circuit

ai_motogp_1-X2.jpg

ai_motogp_2-X2.jpg

ai_motogp_3-X2.jpg

Other than the overflowing grid on the first pic, I'm not that impressed.

2nd pic seems to be a lot of hard cornering on a straight track section….

I see Sam Lowes made it back onto the grid for the season. I'm not sure jumping to the RICLECI Honda is a good career move for Brad Binder though.

It all looks weird, I can wait until this AI fad is done and over with. But I don't think it will be. It seems more and more people are interested in using this tech in some way.

It all looks weird, I can wait until this AI fad is done and over with. But I don't think it will be. It seems more and more people are interested in using this tech in some way.
It won't be a fad. Content creators are using it more and more. Less work for more content and potentially more money (and i mean simple videos)

For many situations, even though AI is vastly inferior to work done by a competent human, it is so fast and cheap that companies are willing to go with it. Think about all the time and money spent on collecting B roll footage and fake audiences. Since it is just filler to provide atmosphere and background, a vastly cheaper solution may work in many situations.

It won't be a fad. Content creators are using it more and more. Less work for more content and potentially more money (and i mean simple videos)

For many situations, even though AI is vastly inferior to work done by a competent human, it is so fast and cheap that companies are willing to go with it. Think about all the time and money spent on collecting B roll footage and fake audiences. Since it is just filler to provide atmosphere and background, a vastly cheaper solution may work in many situations.
I know, I just chatted with a buddy about all of this the other day. He works in marketing/communications mostly writing. He's a good writer but they basically told him to use ChatGTP to get work done, and he does, to help start ideas and what not. It's like a virtual assistant.

As for actual content, I haven't noticed, I know some in my industry are using if fairly lightly to speed up some tasks. I have no use for it though. I dunno about it replacing footage, I would think they want it to be consistent. But who knows with so much being turned out and onto the next, probably ok for standards to be lowered that no one cares about.

It all looks weird, I can wait until this AI fad is done and over with….
Not till I get a few pics of me knee dragging the Vstrom in my Santa suit.

I know, I just chatted with a buddy about all of this the other day. He works in marketing/communications mostly writing. He's a good writer but they basically told him to use ChatGTP to get work done, and he does, to help start ideas and what not. It's like a virtual assistant.

As for actual content, I haven't noticed, I know some in my industry are using if fairly lightly to speed up some tasks. I have no use for it though. I dunno about it replacing footage, I would think they want it to be consistent. But who knows with so much being turned out and onto the next, probably ok for standards to be lowered that no one cares about.
Been using it lately to do french translations for the corp website. $30 each for a human translation on 800 word product description. Have a student doing it for $0.30 each, he does 2 a minute.

Does AI not understand numbers? What the hell is on the front of the last two shots?

Back
Top Bottom