A little too fast | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

A little too fast

And a gun owner to boot. Great.

He's lucky he didn't get charged with "dangerous operation of a motor vehicle" under section 249 of the Criminal Code of Canada.

I think that can only be applied if he was passing other vehicles. He could face jail time under this stunt driving charge given his prior record. This is one guy who I would like to see the book thrown at.

Who knows.. Maybe bike was stolen.

Yeah the kids came back from the demo days and while they liked the 600rr they couldn't see the point of the litre RR with 160 in first gear.
They had enough room to do that on a demo ride so hitting 160 on a quick bike is not very fast at all.

Mind you he was clocked at that so usually speedos are optimistic.

Who hasn't??
A female rider, a friend of mine, got busted for doing 164 in a 60 zone on Toronto streets, not even a highway. The cop didn't want to listen a thing, no excuses. She was given a speeding ticket, tried courting it and lost. Insurance found out and dropped her. Now she is on a waiting period - until other tickets come off her record and she can shop around for a coverage.

The funny part is she is a responsible rider. Simply decided to open up the throttle and give her new bike a boot. The road was empty. No traffic at that early morning hour. Just ***** out of luck.

Who hasn't??
A female rider, a friend of mine, got busted for doing 164 in a 60 zone on Toronto streets, not even a highway. The cop didn't want to listen a thing, no excuses. She was given a speeding ticket, tried courting it and lost. Insurance found out and dropped her. Now she is on a waiting period - until other tickets come off her record and she can shop around for a coverage.

The funny part is she is a responsible rider. Simply decided to open up the throttle and give her new bike a boot. The road was empty. No traffic at that early morning hour. Just ***** out of luck.

why did she try fighting it... if the cop only gave her a speeding ticket

what im saying is if you only get off with a speeding ticket for going 100+kmh over..... and youre going to try and fight the ticket. im sorry is my thought process so wrong?

business as usual. Why did he pull over when the lights went on??????
He was only 111km per hour over???
What's the big deal?

I think that can only be applied if he was passing other vehicles. He could face jail time under this stunt driving charge given his prior record. This is one guy who I would like to see the book thrown at.

I don't see that constraint on the application of the law in the language of the statute that I included in my post.

Can't ride around like that nowadays. Back in the day, I'm going back 20 years, was easier to let loose, nowadays, I find the policing of roads much much heavier. When they put up signs reading "air craft patrolled". I knew the party was just about over....

Needless to say he won't be riding for a while.

At that point. He's a bigger dumbass for stopping -.-

Can't ride around like that nowadays. Back in the day, I'm going back 20 years, was easier to let loose, nowadays, I find the policing of roads much much heavier. When they put up signs reading "air craft patrolled". I knew the party was just about over....

Needless to say he won't be riding for a while.

Been on the 401 or 407 lately?
The slow lane is doing 120 kph.

Who hasn't??

Does not compute. Getting nailed in the first place is a sign of bad driving. Not because she broke the law, but because she wasn't paying enough attention to be aware of the cops.

Back
Top Bottom