4 tickets to the jays game , goin with 2 chicks , need a wingman | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 tickets to the jays game , goin with 2 chicks , need a wingman

go here and upload the photos free: http://imgur.com/
then post the links.

easy peasy.

and how do i reply to the PM's , why so much difficulty...

top right of the screen, Click Notifications, then click Inbox. Click on the PM that someone sent you, at the bottom of their message, click "Reply to private message"

Nfq want the pics and vid bad lol

THANKS MAN...I tried that yesterday, for some reason it didn't work, as no sent messages were displayed after sending...
will try again in the future.

Ah, that's normal you see. The sent messages won't show

Nfq want the pics and vid bad lol

slow day at work. gotta do something to keep me awake ;)

and it's for the greater good. GREATER GOOD!

good to know, i saw it wasn't showing in sent so i re sent my number to 1 person like 10 times, poor guy must have been scared ******** with the number of messages I sent, no wonder he never called...
hahah

slow day indeed; "slaving the 9-5, only so I can afford to ride...."

So true. I've often asked myself why I bother working when I'm off school...the answer? Tires and insurance ain't cheap

Just for future reference I have a wall full of wingman of the year trophies and plaques ;).
And have many character witnesses that can back up my wingman awesomeness lol.

sound like the spokesperson for WingmanLinkedIn

Step 1. Upload to media sharing site (vimeo, youtube, etc)
step 2. Post link to video in this thread.
step 3. ???
step 4. Profit.

Pfff stop being a noob.

OP sent me the pics i'll upload them for you

Pix are coming today!!!
sorry for the delay guys , I was in Jamaica last week so didn't have a chance to post. I got back on Sunday, I am at the doctors office now getting an x-ray to see if I should sell my bike and cancel my ridiculously expensive insurnece, hopefully won't be the case ... I went Cliff junping at a Rasta Bar called Ricks cafe, was gonna dive but changed my mind mid jump, should have applied my riding skills and stuck to my original decision , maybe not as I may have ended up paralyzed hitting the water from a 50ft drop...

... Landed on my feet then but, possibly broke, fractured or HOPEFULLY bruised my tailbone...sitiing is a nightmare as is getting up from a chair , tryed to ride yesterday ... It was a no go...hopefully will recover in the next few weeks, what a bummer , literally ... With the weather finally getting nice :... Does anyone have an inflatable donut they wanna trade for my ninja ? :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom