2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

No rules, wanted to see the bike lol
I'm just messin' with ya! Plenty of photo ops to come. I was actually gonna get the half mast Canadian flag in the shot but that would've put me even further away so I said f it. ?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Old: 2276 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L4Y 1Z4
d7f98e346b8b91c50167f36b74b67c80.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hint: There’s ‘one’ more word in the company name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys have it go for it, cause that one clue "entertainment" is so generic for google. The other possible clue I can't make out (in red) blurry.

If you guys have it go for it, cause that one clue "entertainment" is so generic for google. The other possible clue I can't make out (in red) blurry.
There's a 'clue' in a previous msg.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Hahaa you guys kill me. Letters in red say Sleep. Much better quality on my phone .

If the weather yesterday hadn't been such garbage I would've grabbed it. Today would be perfect, but I'm stuck inside. :(

Hahaa you guys kill me. Letters in red say Sleep. Much better quality on my phone .

The joys of tapatalk's image compressor!
If you have the time or desire, using a 3rd party uploader is pretty helpful, like imgur or Google drive. Some options on the front. It'll come out full resolution to match your phone then. Or it should.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

The joys of tapatalk's image compressor!
If you have the time or desire, using a 3rd party uploader is pretty helpful, like imgur or Google drive. Some options on the front. It'll come out full resolution to match your phone then. Or it should.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I miss panoramio, i could upload and link the full res pic so quickly from my phone using the web interface only.
@zoo, remember to put the address in to make it a valid tag :)

Back
Top Bottom