2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Jeez! The new pic really shows the size of that thing! How are you not doing wheelies all the time?! ?

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
It's a 72 L tote from Canadian tire. Loaded up it's still way less than a passenger. It seems to ride inside the slipstream of my body so the Wee-BR doesn't seem to be affected at all by it. It was especially nice to have when I was commuting to work in 15 C and coming home in 1C temperatures. It does look kind of ridiculous though.
d9868c0df90bd9d6a5de3ffda6dfee2a.jpg

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

Unlike a normal top box, it's over the pillion seat which brings the centre of gravity forward. It does make getting on and off the bike feel a bit like yoga

I love it!
And I think I know where the tag is too!
But no bike out yet for me.

Whaaat? It's been riding weather since February.

I took a 'hint' picture when I rode into the area but I'm sure it won't be needed

Last edited:
Tongue in cheek, Mango. It was an enjoyable ride, though!

via Tapatalk
Don't you know us millennial are fragile like our phones???
Is your tiger and the thruxton both constantly insured for you? Must be nice to have options all the time /jealous

Don't you know us millennial are fragile like our phones???
Is your tiger and the thruxton both constantly insured for you? Must be nice to have options all the time /jealous
Yep, both are insured, as well as my wife's CB500F. The insurance is a bloody sore spot for me, though.

via Tapatalk

If that is where I think it is, then I used to go to the school next to the new tag for shop more than 30 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom