2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Old:

Cinespace Kleinberg Film Studio, Hwy 27, between Kirby and Teston

EqBRxUa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing I decided not to head there. Lol
Nice gixxer

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Watch next year, when I'm back on my bike, none of you will be dropping tags in my backyard, will you? Lol

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Watch next year, when I'm back on my bike, none of you will be dropping tags in my backyard, will you? Lol

I'll drop some for you Joe!
Hope you get well soon!!

Hey Gsxr BB. Welcome to the game. Just a reminder that you are supposed to post your next location within 3 hours.

Ah, you guys and gals are the best! Lol
And like @Geeser alluded to, the tag is open again.

Oh, sorry bout that didn't read the rules tbh. Got too excited

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Np
You can still post a new. But anyone else has the opportunity to get the old tag and post the new before you.

I'd be tempted to try grabbing it except I don't think the gates open until 9:30 am.

News flash: This morning, a large group of motorcycles has been spotted lined up outside the gates of the Earth Ranger Centre in Woodbridge. Police are naturally concerned and are setting up multiple road blocks in the area .

I'm busted! Anyone willing to bail out a fellow GTAM member? Should only take a double-double and box of timbits.

Uhh...I don't mean to be a spoil sport, but a tag must be accessible to anyone at all hours.

It doesn't sound like that's the case with the latest one.

via Tapatalk

Do you guys want a new tag then? Didn't notice the hours when I was going past the gates.
Didn't occur to me the tag would have caused some issues since it was done in a previous year too

Are we sure it's not accessible at all hours? I know the park has opening and closing times, but when I grabbed the entrance tag, the gate was open and I could have gone in, even though it was after closing. I only realised because the exit gate was down.

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAM mobile app

News flash: This morning, a large group of motorcycles has been spotted lined up outside the gates of the Earth Ranger Centre in Woodbridge. Police are naturally concerned and are setting up multiple road blocks in the area .
Lol!

Sent from my HTC U11 using GTAM mobile app

Back
Top Bottom