2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

Waiting to post until you have both pictures also increases the chances of someone else posting the old pic while you're riding to your new spot.

Sent from my X5max_PRO using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
I'm willing to bet that he already had the new tag pic before he mad the old tag.
As long as the pic is recent, it is fair game. Also throws people off of their game.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

I've been putting both Old and New pics in the same post to cut down on forum posts/clutter. Not sure if it's necessary but personally felt it looked nicer.

A couple times I've just edited my post to include the new pic and a couple times I've posted a pic I took earlier in the day so there's no delay in getting a new pic up. I know there's been a bunch of people out hunting so I wanted to cut down on the wasted time between the old pic and the new one!

I'm willing to bet that he already had the new tag pic before he mad the old tag.
As long as the pic is recent, it is fair game. Also throws people off of their game.

I thought you had to go to the new tag location and take the picture after tagging the old location.
So I could take a picture for my new tag on the way to the old tag?

Yes you can take a pic on your way ? as long as it's recent it's ok to use.

I thought you had to go to the new tag location and take the picture after tagging the old location.
So I could take a picture for my new tag on the way to the old tag?

Yup. Or a day or two or week before. As long as it is something that is not going to be there when you post the tag.
So say you are in Whitby this weekend, and take a pic there. Two weeks from now you grab a tag in Etobicoke. Then post up the Whitby pic as the new.
That being said, nothing wrong with making a tag then riding to take a pic for the new one. But nice to have a few pics saved for a rainy day.

Yup yup, just like what Joe said.
I always take one or two stock pictures at the beginning of the season and try to keep a couple new tag pictures in reserve throughout the season
Think from the actual rules, as long as it's within approximately the last 3 months and place still exist.

On a different note, bring it closer back Geeser!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Close enough for you @evon? Lol.

Hahaha, yes
But I'm taking my mom out for the day since I've been gone for so long
My hope that it's still going to be here when I'm back is probably very very very slim

Yup, brought it back west for a bit. But full credit to the Durham guys (7inthe6, jeff96, chadsterq) for keeping the game going with lots of tags. If we're going to keep it here, we'll need people tagging otherwise I suspect someone is going to take it back to Port Perry.

Anyone in the Burlington-Milton area? I've got a spot in mind that way for a future tag if anyone is up for it.

Gonna try out Fishbone restaurant at Musselman lake from a previous tag. They seem to have an awesome patio.

The tag is still here

Old:

Colossus Cineplex, Vaughan

Yup, brought it back west for a bit. But full credit to the Durham guys (7inthe6, jeff96, chadsterq) for keeping the game going with lots of tags. If we're going to keep it here, we'll need people tagging otherwise I suspect someone is going to take it back to Port Perry.

Anyone in the Burlington-Milton area? I've got a spot in mind that way for a future tag if anyone is up for it.

Gonna try out Fishbone restaurant at Musselman lake from a previous tag. They seem to have an awesome patio.
??

Fishbone is very nice, menu is good and the patio is great. we go there(Mussleman lake) on some of our group rides(TTSR group on meetup.com)

I was on a 7 hr ride today with them(21 of us) otherwise I would have totally gone to Woodbridge for that hahaha

Well you didn't go very far.

No... I got soaked going to the tag and was cold and just wanted to go home and warm up

Back
Top Bottom