2016 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New to the game, hope you guys don't mind!

9e21aaab86f42f34568f53f1af856a52.jpg

2533 Wharton Glen, Mississauga

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I was under the impression @geeser rode a 600rr?
MV F3 800 according to his signature

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Oops! I remember passing you just after we left. I distinctly recall thinking "wow look at that MV!"
You were the guy I waved at on Dundas?! Damn! Nice Duc BTW. I switched bikes a month ago and thought long and hard about a Panigale.

You were the guy I waved at on Dundas?! Damn! Nice Duc BTW. I switched bikes a month ago and thought long and hard about a Panigale.

That was us. The Ducati was my dad, I have the Honda. I've been seriously looking at a Brutale as a next bike but with the MV situation decided to hold off, but these Italians know how to make a beautiful bike.

Don't listen to this nonsense. Try to keep in inside the city of Toronto - central for everybody.

Whoops, kept it west but only because I wanted a picture while the sun was still up so got one on the way home.

That was us. The Ducati was my dad, I have the Honda. I've been seriously looking at a Brutale as a next bike but with the MV situation decided to hold off, but these Italians know how to make a beautiful bike.

Whoops, kept it west but only because I wanted a picture while the sun was still up so got one on the way home.

I wonder if my neighbor would recommend getting a Brutale...he seems to love his whenever he rides it but it's not a very reliable bike

Latest score:

TagsMember
25Mango Rider
21Evon
12slowpoke
10Geeser
8sevet
7LePhillou
72000Tbs
6Bettyvee
4Matt Rain
4nims232