2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

*sigh* Someone's gotta do it.

Old: GP Bikes, Whitby

Still waiting for last year's scores, Nims. Thanks.

1858921494317c72b9788b0d47f3b0f4.jpg

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Hmmm...I thought I posted it when you reminded me last time. I'll check tonight...

New:

af27890bc0680cab8c96245d5612c087.jpg

ECB, is your bike camera shy?

What a great day for taggin!

It's been a gorgeous day, if I didn't have small obligations, I would have definitely used today to stockpile a couple places ahahaha!

What's the grand prize for the winner?

If participants donated a few bucks each, the final prize (and first post next season, of course) would be more attractive and would create more participation from the community.

Even a voucher towards gear or mods would be a nice incentive.

My two cents.

If participants donated a few bucks each, the final prize (and first post next season, of course) would be more attractive and would create more participation from the community.

My two cents.

Participation will surge once everyone comes out of hibernation.

Nevertheless, it is a great idea. I was thinking of starting such conversation during the winter months on a separate thread but time has not been kind to me in the past few months. We could certainly give it a shot. Would love to hear from other taggers on this...

Better late than never... Apologies for the deeeelaaaayed post... Below is the 2014 final leaderboard... Thanks everyone for playing and ride safe!

YknyThq.png

YEAH! Take that you biatches!

Last year was fun. Thanks Nims.

Ride safe!

My two cents.

Not that's it's a bad idea, but the reward is the ride, seeing new things etc. no?

Back
Top Bottom