2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2015 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

New:
Hint : we're parked in front of a starbucks

120027688.jpg

I could take this by posting the exact same pic :lmao:

I know right? I think that area looks Downtown maybe around lakeshore

C'mon, can't you guys figure it out with the unnamed, unlabeled, totally generic construction site directly across the street??? That's for SURE going to house a computer parts place and one or two shwarma joints when it's done!

Ha ha, I thought that Capn John's would have been gone by the time the next tagger got to Queens Quay... Then I would've won the year with only one post.

I too think that pic is too vague, and I was there..... But don't want to wreck it for Lephilou.... heres the same pic just a slightly more revealing background

Well yeah I was hoping to make it a 2 step one with more hints come this evening but jams got that covered for me lol. I might even get another pic on my commute tomorrow if needed :p

Good call Macs, now go get some more pictures! I miss your bike!

Old: Starbucks 3559 Lakeshore, LongBranch (building under construction in the reflection)

CFF22365-3408-40D9-B1A9-8EB07BB088CF_zpsemduhyiu.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing, in a good way, that they haven't sold off that land to condo developers yet.

old : Redpath sugar museum @ Jarvis/Queensquay
120053657.jpg

New: "Im on a boat"
Across from it, actually an awesome view today (and if its too hard to decipher, ive got a backup pic)
120053656.jpg

OLD: National Yacht Club, 1 Stadium Drive, Toronto

01AB55A6-9987-482F-A3AB-D95B11DA3E3F_zpss2rt4kdy.jpg

(pano photo - not sure if will work for all, can post another if problems...)

Last edited:
Question about the game since im new to this. Say as an example FLSTC doesnt post his new tag within 3 hours, someone else is able to just post a new tag, or do they have to post their own "old" tag with their own bike before being able to steal it? and post a new tag

Question about the game since im new to this. Say as an example FLSTC doesnt post his new tag within 3 hours, someone else is able to just post a new tag, or do they have to post their own "old" tag with their own bike before being able to steal it? and post a new tag

7 - The person who finds and posts a tag, must place a new tag within 3 hours of the find post or else that tag is considered void and the previous tag is still open.

If a new tag is not posted within 3 hours, someone else can grab the old tag and post a new tag BEFORE the original tagger posts a new tag. This means that the second tagger does not automatically gets 3 hours to post the new tag but at least gets a chance to score a point. If the original tagger decided not to post a new tag for whatever reason, then the 3-hour rule apply from the time second tagger posted the old tag.

Because you can use a photo that was not taken that day, but within the last 3 months. That means you can steal the tag by just going to the spot, taking and posting the "Old" pic and also instantly posting the "New" pic.

But all OLD tags have to be taken that day. You cant use an archived pic as an old tag. You will feel the mighty wrath of Nims if you try!

Back
Top Bottom