2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Ontario GTA Photo Tag

You going Grady?

Old..brookbanks under the dvp

New

Com'mon folks, look at the leaves on the trees and the green grass. Its warm at this tag!

Man up and go get'er!

I planned on grabbing this today Dean. However, the Mrs wanted the snow tires put on.

Happy wife = Happy Life! ;-)

Maybe tomorrow if I can get away for a couple hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live by the same moto and this is why I put a compressor in the garage: it makes the change much easier for her, which makes her happy.

:D

Like a boss!

Y'all huddled in front of the fire watching Grey's Anatomy reruns?

Like a boss!

Y'all huddled in front of the fire watching Grey's Anatomy reruns?

Did you go back & retag as a taunt to us???? Well done, sir. I am not tough enough to venture out tonight.
Plus, I have no clue where that is, yet.

Is your Google machine broken, Joe?

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Tbh, until someone mentioned it on here, I didn't know that you even could Google a picture! And I haven't figured out how to do it on my phone yet, only on the laptop.

Also,having 3 & 11 year old boys doesn't make for easy bike escapades. I'm happy that I made my 1 point on the board!

Edit: So yeah, I'm an idiot. 2 minutes on the Google, and I've got it.
But it would be Sunday at the earliest, and my Shadow won't do well in the snow. BettyVee, how come you're not all over this??

Last edited:
Downtown is such a big effort when you have to then double back to get to some nice scenery!
The beaverton tag much earlier in the season was quite fun.. especially with a clogged up fuel filter limiting half my rev range..

Old: Gossip restaurant, near Lakeshore and Ontario.
8EJe7xo.jpg

New:
P4GgMGN.jpg

It's pretty cold outside. I couldnt take the picture of the thing I wanted across the street, it always came out poorly...

On my way!
Any requests?

OLD: Bridge east of Bathurst/Sheppard.
e1edd346dc7cf90678304e665a6081b5.jpg

Northnorthnorth? Okay!

Last edited:
80f74f2170513d203b32c72045a1676a.jpg

Funny name?

Snowing decently up here right now.. probably not the best spot for tag.. My bad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom