2014 Demo Days | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 Demo Days

Anyone know how the Honda event on Sunday works? Can you schedule a time or do you have to show up and 8am for a chance to get anything interesting?

^ Get there as early as possible to register / fill out or hand in waiver. Registration starts at 9, I believe.
If it is the same as last year you will then have to line up to sign up for demo rides. Different line up for bikes and ATVs.
Last year I arrived there at 10am and was able to try both a bike and an ATV.

Anyone know how the Honda event on Sunday works? Can you schedule a time or do you have to show up and 8am for a chance to get anything interesting?

Show up early, get in line, find a slot on something of no interest 4 hours later.

Sneak preview of the bikes available to demo this Sunday. Excluding the one in front obviously.

Last edited:
Had an awesome time today at the Honda event. Got to ride the CBR 650F which was just a beast and a blast to ride! Also got to ride an ATV. Only M2 was required. There were lots of activities for the family and was all around very good and well run event. Big shout out to the organizers for the awesome time..will definitely be back next year!!

Davies Harley Davidson is holding a demo event

details below

Join us at the Hilton Garden Inn at Hwy 7 on Saturday August 16th at 10am for a chance to try out your favourite Harley-Davidson motorcycle models before you decide which one to buy!

PLUS: Have an opportunity to test ride the yet-to-be-released HD STREET 500!

Davies Harley Davidson is holding a demo event

details below

Join us at the Hilton Garden Inn at Hwy 7 on Saturday August 16th at 10am for a chance to try out your favourite Harley-Davidson motorcycle models before you decide which one to buy!

PLUS: Have an opportunity to test ride the yet-to-be-released HD STREET 500!

Awesome! But it's not on their website :confused:

Where exactly is the? Hwy 7 and what?

Thanks for the reply, Gary.

I just spoke with Davies HD, and the receptionist told me they're having the demo event in the parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn, on Hwy 7, just east of the 400

Thanks for the reply, Gary.

I just spoke with Davies HD, and the receptionist told me they're having the demo event in the parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn, on Hwy 7, just east of the 400
Glad you got the info

It's posted on their website under events

See you there tomorrow

How was the Harley event today! I rode a couple of bikes at the honda day in Brampton and now know for sure I bought the right fit bike for me! It was a busy day though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the Harley event today! I rode a couple of bikes at the honda day in Brampton and now know for sure I bought the right fit bike for me! It was a busy day though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Harley event was cut short because of the rain

By the time I got there half the bikes were in the trailer

There were a lot of police bikes there too
I'm not exactly sure but i think they were showcasing their skills

They had 3 runs before the rain - up Weston Rd to Teston Rd, over to Jane, then back down. I took the Electra Glide Ultra Limited out - 880lbs of barca lounger with a b!tch!n' stereo.

In the adjacent parking lot, there was a police motorcycle training event - many different police services there riding their FLHPs.

Anyone coming out tomorrow to the Yamaha demo at two wheel Motorsport in Guelph or the BMW demo at budds in Oakville?

Back
Top Bottom