1ST annual bike meet (buffalo wild wing vaughan ) hwy 400 and major mack | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

1ST annual bike meet (buffalo wild wing vaughan ) hwy 400 and major mack

Well guys keeping my fingers crossed ... The weather networks shows on/off showers n thunderstorms till 6-7pm only 60 percent... so who knows play by ear i guess

If not tonight theres next Wednesday and all the summer left, so dont be discouraged lots of time till September :p

Looks good from here. I live pretty close to that location and it seems fine. But do watch for wet roads since it is damp. Im gonna keep an eye on the radar and hopefully see you all tonight.

rain for a bit here in vaughan and it stopped ...hope it clears drys roads fast.....come on sunshine

Last edited:
Roads are dry here and the sun is out - that is what is heading in your direction - and so am I :D

Have a great meet people due to the weather earlier I made some local plans. Hope to be at the next one

sorry all. not gonna make it tonight. but next week definitely.

was raining here until about 10 mins ago, sunshine now... weather wants to keep me guessing.

hope it's a great meet. ill be there next wednesday.

Damnit ! I was contemplating going tonight but I wasn't sure about the weather, so I settled for hanging out with the gf lol .. :( We actually went to the walmart across from buffalo wild wings, I saw about 5 or 6 bikes there .. needless to say, I was kicking myself for not going tonight :( ... So i'm in next week for sure as long as it doesn't rain lol !

Ya there was six bikes...hope next week is better, And for your info the wings are pretty good there too, and manager gave 3 platters of nachos and dip on the house , consider there were six of us... the place has lots of space to park

Damnit ! I was contemplating going tonight but I wasn't sure about the weather, so I settled for hanging out with the gf lol .. :( We actually went to the walmart across from buffalo wild wings, I saw about 5 or 6 bikes there .. needless to say, I was kicking myself for not going tonight :( ... So i'm in next week for sure as long as it doesn't rain lol !

the walmart part reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZYsoEwWNK0
lol

yea i made the wrong call too, should've gone tonight. definitely next week.

Ya there was six bikes...hope next week is better, And for your info the wings are pretty good there too, and manager gave 3 platters of nachos and dip on the house , consider there were six of us... the place has lots of space to park

Wow that is good to hear, it's nice to see a business actually work and care to attract business. Fingers crossed for good weather next week !!

Back
Top Bottom