1390 superduke review | GTAMotorcycle.com

1390 superduke review

bigpoppa

:love:

Even better review,

It sure looks like the new dog can hunt. The only thing I really want from the 1390 that my 1290 doesn't have is that new gearbox. The extra power is of course welcome, but certainly not something I care much about... big twins are all about riding the torque wave.

Sat on one at the show, they're fricken huge.

It sure looks like the new dog can hunt. The only thing I really want from the 1390 that my 1290 doesn't have is that new gearbox. The extra power is of course welcome, but certainly not something I care much about... big twins are all about riding the torque wave.
it seems like the electronics are more sophisticated, and the shift cams permit more power up top, but yeah this thing is all about that insane grunt down low.

Sat on one at the show, they're fricken huge.
Dont let the plastics fool you

Dont let the plastics fool you

Yup - the bulbous tank for fuel range is what makes it seem so huge. If you take that off, the frame is super narrow - it's only one cylinder wide, after all.

Fantastic bike, I was checking it out at the bike show, hands down the nicest bike at the show, in my opinion at least. Used to own a 2016 Superduke and loved it, can't even imagine what this new beast is like.

Back
Top Bottom