+1 for frekeyguy | GTAMotorcycle.com

+1 for frekeyguy

rfadister

Bought new parts over the winter and thought it was about time to put them on. Messaged Frekeguy over here at the forum and he got back to me promptly with list of things I should invest in if I am changing certain parts, like wave washer for the front sprocket.

He picked up the bike and dropped it off within the second day.

Did few extra things without any charge which I doubt anyone would do these days.

Through out the process kept me updated by sending pictures of the new parts installed so I am aware of the process. Amount of work done at a very fair price and offered a lot of advice.

Will recommend 100% and will be going back to him again.
icon14.png

Also a #1 from me. He is going to do the impossible on my bike. Can`t wait. Well no rush really. Install Stebel

Also a #1 from me. He is going to do the impossible on my bike. Can`t wait. Well no rush really. Install Stebel

its prewired and working now. i will post some pictures. simple job actually..not impossible

its prewired and working now. i will post some pictures. simple job actually..not impossible

Thank you. I guess sometime you will need the bike. Just a matter of mounting it on the bike.
Nice to hear, not impossible. As I said no rush. At your convenience. :) :)

Thank you, Fiaz. Great.

Another +1 for Fiaz. He's worked on my bike multiple times and has always been a stand-up guy. Communication is great - email, phone, texts, PMs, whatever you prefer. As others have mentioned, he's great with keeping you updated on the progress of his work. I've gone to his place before and had my tires swapped out on the spot. More recently, he did the 24,000 km service on my 650r. He has picked up and dropped off my bike and it's been a great experience every time. If you live in the GTA, give him a shout!

Back
Top Bottom