The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 237 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

A bit short notice but

Ride: Saturday, June. 13

Meet: 1:30 pm
Location: Tim Horton's, Northfield and Weber (note the Northfield 85N ramp is closed, take King or the St.Jacobs exit)
Duration of Ride: 2ish hours.
Pace: Medium

Got here at 1:38, guess I missed it :(
Let me know if you guys are going to be at some point at some time and I'll see if I can meet you there

ride at 6:30 anyone?

If you want people to actually go riding with you, you really need to start giving more than 37 minutes notice...

Indeed, sorry for the short notice. I had just gotten home and posted quickly to see if anyone wanted to meet up in the area. I did check the forecast, was cloudy but didn't rain on me the 2 hours I was out :p

Last edited:
You're lucky! It was pouring rain here when I saw your ride post last night.

What do you guys think about a ride at 5pm? Looks to be really nice today.

Most people don't get out of work till 5.
Being a student you have lots of spare time with flexible hours. The majority of us here have fixed work weeks with little flexibility on hours of work.
Evening rides are generally preferred. By the time people leave work, get home, have a quick bite to eat and are able to get to a meet some place, 6:30-6:45pm is a more reasonable time for meets. And it lets rush hour traffic subside too.

Last edited:
You would have better luck posting for 6:³0 or latter I am busy tonight anyway

sent from a device using a program

Back
Top Bottom