Triumph owners unite! | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph owners unite!

I'm Japanese right now and proud of my heritage but I yearn to one day be British...

:love8:

:salute: Just be aware the Modern Retro Triumphs are built in Thailand. If you like your surface rust by the pound and sooner rather than later you'll be sterling. I enjoy mine because performance isn't important to me.

Has anyone noticed the triumph dealerships here carry very little triumph apparel stock?

Has anyone noticed the triumph dealerships here carry very little triumph apparel stock?

That's not good. Kind of defeats the purpose of riding a motorcycle.

Town Moto carries a bunch of stuff.

http://townmoto.com/brands/triumph/

Thanks but Their "hipster" prices are actually MORE than MSRP!! ie. Herritage jeans.. MSRP$210.. TownMoto.. $229
That shops for hipsters on scooters.. or hanging out at the Queen Street Cafes....

I was looking for some actual riding gear - jackets/pants . I know the triumph website will ship for free to dealership and I can return if it doesnt fit, but thats a hassle.

Last edited:
Thanks but Their "hipster" prices are actually MORE than MSRP!! ie. Herritage jeans.. MSRP$210.. TownMoto.. $229
That shops for hipsters on scooters.. or hanging out at the Queen Street Cafes....

I look at it as a convenience charge for not having to leave downtown to get stuff.

GPBikes in Ajax and Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton have gobs of Triumph riding kit.

Not really. GP only carry a couple of the jackets and adventure gear.

You can also order from the Triumph site with free UPS to GP . I've done it a couple of times and it was fast.

I've ordered my fair share of items from the Triumph website and had them delivered to GP. I think the longest shipping time was 4 days.

I've ordered my fair share of items from the Triumph website and had them delivered to GP. I think the longest shipping time was 4 days.
Does GP call you up or did you chase them up after it arrived?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom