F1 Thread!!! | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

On the bright side, things are looking better for Bianchi breathing by himself and out of coma.

Hopefully he recovers his speech and at least some mobility but he'll never be the same.

Mentally if he is alert, he'll feel like a prisoner in his body because he can no longer be active.

I question the legitimacy of the article, as it is talking about him canceling his return to Ferrari, and references 2009.... seems weird. Zero news on F1.com

This is it! Last race between the two Mercedes boys...the only chance for Rosberg is the new regulation- Last race double points!! I'm pretty sure Hamilton will pull it off. And Yessss Vettel 3years deal with Ferrari.

^^

Martin is cool. I'm surprised Ronnie didn't wind up and punch him in the nose with all the prying.....

Why would he ... Martin B was good and Ron kept his cool. Refreshingly good interview.

I sense that Alonso is signed, but they might be still on the fence which second driver to keep .. or perhaps get.

Looks to be only the Williams can mess up and keep interesting the MB's battle for the title. Both Red Bulls got demoted to the back of the grid. None of the other teams will even be close to the front runners.

Formula Won.....

JYmr1Bv.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Lewis, he's truly one of the very few drivers on the grid that really "started from the bottom". First black world champion, and now double world champion.

YEXHM9T.jpg

I am not sure if the worst season ... but surely while the new tech is I am sure impressive to some folks, I don't necessarily count among them.

Whether the next season will be more competitive or not, depends largely on Mercedes and what power unit development they will agree to unfreeze .... don't hold your breath, because the dominance is great for their business.

Back
Top Bottom