MotoGP 2018 | Page 42 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Use Safari. I use Chrome for everything else, but it fails to stream the video on my Mac. Safari lets you scroll forwards and backwards, so its pretty good to skip past all the boring crap.

thankyou Big
I use Firefox and it works very good.

I asked about JRiver Media Centre because it is not a browser player, instead it is an app that playes streaming as if you are playing a video on your local drive, like VLC does, but without the controls.

Regards,

ErrEle

Is there an XOS version of JRiver Media Centre or an app that does the same in a MAC
Yeah, it has a Mac version, but like A9 said, it's 50bucks or 70 for one license across all Win,Mac,Lin. I've had the damn thing for 8 yrs and I actually think it's worth the price and it's a one-off. The trial is just good for 1 month if I remember correctly and I haven't found a Mac version at sea, although I didn't search very much

Last edited:
Aww, I really wanted this to pan out with Mir even if it meant Pedrosa stepping down after 2018; I guess Puig wants the known quantity in the works team while the HRC development has finally come to fruition in the early part of the season. I don't blame them/ really... you don't fix what's broken, I suppose; but just the thought of Mir being able to shadow Marquez in this dominant era really piqued my interest, as I think Mir really has the talent to challenge Marc 1-1 more than any rider (n all categories) at this point.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/mir-set-for-suzuki-move-as-honda-option-lapses-1041405/

Ianone to Ducati is a long shot, Petrux is likley a shoe-in by now with Miller a close second, but that would be good to see for championship; the real question is where will Lorenzo go now? KTM, a one-off satellite Yamaha?

Yeah, it has a Mac version, but like A9 said, it's 50bucks or 70 for one license across all Win,Mac,Lin. I've had the damn thing for 8 yrs and I actually think it's worth the price and it's a one-off. The trial is just good for 1 month if I remember correctly and I haven't found a Mac version at sea, although I didn't search very much

I'm on Linux, but if in a pinch a short search on torrent sites revealed a ton of patches for this software.

I didn't have an issue streaming Live with m3u8, I'll just dl BT sports torrents later for replay stuff anyhow as the Dorna commentary is abysmal. There are several streaming torrent software options which really are awesome, they're just a quick search away.

Does anyone have experience with Kodi/XBMC with Motogp stuff? I was thinking of creating a dedicated media center with a pi2 I have lying around for just motorsports, I just never had the motivation to do so as I can usually stream stuff so easily with PC/Mobile.

So... Lorenzo... where does he go next year?

It's looking more and more like Lorenzo could be back on a Yamaha with MarcVDS. Let's see what happens...

So... Lorenzo... where does he go next year?

It's looking more and more like Lorenzo could be back on a Yamaha with MarcVDS. Let's see what happens...
Weren't the rumours he might end up on a Suzuki?

Thank you Psycho
I'll search for the mac version.
Regards,
ErrEle

Lots of rumors around right now about JLO's future, not least of which him 'retiring' seem the most comical... Dorna is not going to let one of its most highly sponsored riders without a ride for next season because Ducati and him want to part ways. That's just not how business is done, and Motorsports is a business first and foremost, besides (and that's really just a maybe) the few hours between race sessions every 2 weeks.

Apparently its floating around that a Marc VDS replacement team with Petronas as the main sponsor will be joining the grid for 2019 with a Yamaha, this makes the most pragmatic sense: Petronas get to spotlight their local talent, Yamaha get to promote their brand with said face in the ever growing Asian Market alongside an Alien, all while having JLO get back to developing the bike to its former glory--will they take many Tech 3 engineer/mechanics/crew with them on this project? I wonder if Syahrin will get a works bike negotiated in his contract for bringing the main sponsor.

As much as I wanted to see Vinales take the throne over at Yamaha and see him take the challenge to Marc/HRC and get back to unfinished business from last season, I think its unlikely if he can't work with the Team to develop a bike to work AROUND HIM instead of one being made for him.

Also, and this was hinted at before, Mir to Suzuki looks like a sure thing now; I really want to see Dani have one last injury free season before retiring and have a good send-off, at which point Mir can to do what Vinales did and jump ship after a season.

Its hard to pin point how Mir will adapt to the Suzuki, he's been on a Honda since Moto3 and now Moto2, but I want to see him tame that HRC with the rear sliding out everywhere like Marc does soon as he has a pretty aggressive riding style, too. (Rins was sliding the Suzuki in Argentina so maybe it'll be good practice?)

Last edited:
Pirro just crashed the biggest crash I've ever seen.

Mostly ok, concussion and dislocated shoulder (which is quite frankly amazing).

Back
Top Bottom