Sleeper Bikes | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sleeper Bikes

There's a Triumph Triple that make a boat load of power.
Or that Honda 6 cylinder bike. The Rune?

There's a Triumph Triple that make a boat load of power.
Or that Honda 6 cylinder bike. The Rune?

I wouldn't call the Rocket III a sleeper - it looks the part. But yeah, it's fast.

The Honda Valkyrie I'd call a sleeper. It's got the Goldwing's 6, minus a bunch of standard Goldwing farkles.

Last edited:
This isn't going so good. The sleeper concept doesn't transfer from car to bike very well. We need an attachment, schedule and/or amendment, a rider if you will, annexed to the op to modify it to GTAM protocol. I think we need to add the rider back in. You can tell by the riders entire attire or his tire if he's a flyer.

Why you always bringing the conversation around to my girlfriends?

granny-motor-bike20110531162238.jpg

Sleepers in more ways than one.

This isn't going so good. The sleeper concept doesn't transfer from car to bike very well. We need an attachment, schedule and/or amendment, a rider if you will, annexed to the op to modify it to GTAM protocol. I think we need to add the rider back in. You can tell by the riders entire attire or his tire if he's a flyer.

Not quite sure if you're Dr. Seuss or Willy Wonka...... I'm leaning more towards Wonka ;)

Cycle Guides 1971 Kawasaki H2 road test alluded to "pulling arms from sockets". I was very young and impressionable back then, had no bike experience, so went around repeating that quote to bikers every chance I could. Invariably the response would be along the lines of "hey what do you know kid?" A lot of guys walking around with dangly arms as I recall.

2nd bike (75 model) i owned then got a job as a bike wrench

http://www.95customs.com/the-1969-75-kawasaki-h1-mach-iii/2015/1/6

Last edited:
I bought a CB750 because I didn't want to become a bike mechanic.

Tried to pass one of these once. What a waste of time that was.

Boss_Hoss_Motorcycle_Picture_01.JPG

^ Hah. You just have to wait until the road deviates from an absolutely straight line. Then it's no problem.

These 400-500hp Boss Hoss can't even beat a stock Busa/ZX14 over a 1/4 mile. Maybe over 1/8.

best sleeper bike ??
thats easy..,,any HD.
everytime the fanboys start talking about how great they are , i fall fast asleep.

Maybe I should have said.

What's your point??

Back
Top Bottom