where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

My 10R will be all put back together this weekend.

Just need to swap the MotoHolders subframe back on and paint the new tail section.

Ready for a new home.

Forwarded that one on to a friend in Jersey

Did your friend buy it? Bike was sold about 4 days after you forwarded it.

Weather finally warmed up enough to get the tail painted.

I’ll put on a new seat pad tonight then it’s 100% ready for a new home.

$13,500 with a mountain of spares.

2014 ZX10R

Ohlins suspension and linear shock link, Attack triples, KIT ECU and harness (with interface cable and laptop), plus all the normal race bike upgrades (brakes, rearsets, coupons, etc)

cce3fbc63e4ccc1ecbc26a2b426800e9.jpg

Have you ever wanted to start or own your own RACE TEAM??

Here is your chance.

$3000 for everything!

For Sale: Kawasaki EX500 x2 + enough spares for 10+ seasons of crashing

2 full bikes. (Red one works, turn Key, Skittle bike needs a transmission) There are enough parts to build a 3rd EX500 as well.
Some of the notable things. 1 pc Period Correct Hindle exhaust, SV650 rear shock, Clip on bars, Spare Tank, Spare fairings (Modern and Vintage), Spare 17 inch forks, wheels, and swing arms, spare 16 inch stuff if you are wanting a full Vintage bike. BRAND NEW Michelin Power RS tires, Steel braided brake lines x2, Enough spare levers, and rear sets for tons of crashes. Belly pan for VRRA use is included as well. 4 Sets of exhaust pipes, 3 seats, 3 sets of Carbs, brand new chain and sprockets on the red bike.

My buddy is selling, and wants a quick sale as his Baby is Due in a few months and he doesnt want to have to move everything when he buys his new house!
If Need be I can transport everything to Shannonville. Bikes and Spares Located in Ottawa.

Back
Top Bottom