Guy Kills His Girlfriend In High-Speed Motorcycle Crash (Video) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guy Kills His Girlfriend In High-Speed Motorcycle Crash (Video)

Dude that car turned left, if that guy is too old to see a bright redf motorcycle coming at him (or too stupid) he should be taken off the road and his licence revoked. The biker seems he was going 90 km/h the average speed of a country road in the U.S.
shoulda coulda woulda

folks don't see bikes for whatever & for many good reasons, they are out there 24/7 daily & run the gamut, old, young etc whatever

even you, or anyone can end up in that boat, i did once,

lucky for me nothing came of it, but it was a sobering reality check to views that i held

Last edited:
I don't see why there's even an argument. Motorcycle had right of way. He was NOT going unreasonably fast. Cage driver did not properly look before he turned, likely because he was looking in the direction he was going to turn and not down the road, but that's speculation. What IS apparent in the vid is that the cager grievously and recklessly violated the motorcycle's right of way. I'd say he belongs in jail.

Once you have committed yourself to crossing an intersection and another vehicle decides to keep going through your right of way you are not going to have time to assess and react. I know there are several pseudo-expert Pisano's here who will protest otherwise but it doesn't happen that way. It always happens when you're off-guard, at the worst possible time. If you're lucky, you're concentrating and ready, but in any case you're taking damage. That's the game we play when we ride bikes. You just do your best.

I don't see why there's even an argument. Motorcycle had right of way. He was NOT going unreasonably fast. Cage driver did not properly look before he turned, likely because he was looking in the direction he was going to turn and not down the road, but that's speculation. What IS apparent in the vid is that the cager grievously and recklessly violated the motorcycle's right of way. I'd say he belongs in jail.

Once you have committed yourself to crossing an intersection and another vehicle decides to keep going through your right of way you are not going to have time to assess and react. I know there are several pseudo-expert Pisano's here who will protest otherwise but it doesn't happen that way. It always happens when you're off-guard, at the worst possible time. If you're lucky, you're concentrating and ready, but in any case you're taking damage. That's the game we play when we ride bikes. You just do your best.

and you can end up just being along for the ride

If you watch the video, the guy in the car was already turning, in a turn before that motorcycle was anywhere near him, the motorcyclist should have seen that car and started to slow down already, and if he was going up a hill, been going slower. I sure as hell don't head up a hill i can't see past at high speeds.

If you watch the video, the guy in the car was already turning, in a turn before that motorcycle was anywhere near him, the motorcyclist should have seen that car and started to slow down already, and if he was going up a hill, been going slower. I sure as hell don't head up a hill i can't see past at high speeds.

shoulda woulda coulda can end up enjoy the ride

in my left turn in front of me deal, it was instant wtf???????

i did grab brakes, whatever..

Last edited:

Spot on

... and all this coulda shoulda and I woulda; it's easy to say, but like I said earlier, I've known people who talked that talk until it happened to them. In the moment, it's a whole new ball game. Even personal experience, though I've been lucky to avoid once or twice over the years, it's never the smooth as silk maneuver you imagine yourself performing.

you don't have a clue about spot on

Spot on

... and all this coulda shoulda and I woulda; it's easy to say, but like I said earlier, I've known people who talked that talk until it happened to them. In the moment, it's a whole new ball game. Even personal experience, though I've been lucky to avoid once or twice over the years, it's never the smooth as silk maneuver you imagine yourself performing.

My condolences and deepest sympathy to the family and friends who lost the most precious gift on our planet - may the strength be with you ........

From my read from the video:
Other than the DRIVER of the car being 100% wrong and guilty as no one's business.
The other motorcyclist stopped and stationary in the same direction was the start; - that distracted the driver turning with absolute 100% NEGLECT, the drivers brain should have realized he was target focused on the distraction and should have then realized he should come to a complete stop for 4 seconds at least to gather himself and reset his brain and then proceeded, had his brain then moved to appreciating the depth perception or even any existance for oncoming traffic ----- TRAGICALLY he only spent 3/4 second given the slow fluid movement and complacency without stopping at all, only when it was too late he stopped - he did not afford his %$#$%! brain enough time to process depth and speed
IMHO the driver #$@$#@ UP!!! HUGE

I had two similar scenarios unfold within the last month - 1) I made contact on one occasion where my speed was increased the driver was drinking and had no %$#!%! depth perception or blurred one at best and 2) the other was at low speed turning within parking lot in front of me in a parking lot while looking at his phone pokemon or world crisis message i assume.

Last edited:
yapetty yap yap

anyone can end up in the 'i didn't see the bike' deal (victim or perp), happened to me once (I didn't see the bike) & rocked my world,

lucky tho that way for me, just turned out to be a reality check

Last edited:
yapetty yap yap

anyone can end up in the 'i didn't see the bike' deal (victim or perp), happened to me once (I didn't see the bike) & rocked my world,

lucky tho that way for me, just turned out to be a reality check

Diggin your reality but do keep an eye on the dipstick.

Unless that's a stop sign on the rider's road.

And the point is that we don't know from the video if it's a minor speeding violation. We don't even know where it is and if that's a stop sign in the video. So open your mind and stop being so emotional. Irony squared now.

At about the 00:16 mark I see what appears to be a white line crossing the road to the left of the camera bike. Does anyone know where this happened and if street view is available to confirm the line and its importance?

BTW the thread title is a Fox News standard.

Was it proven that the rider was responsible for the death?

Was she his girlfriend? Maybe a sister or cousin.

What was the speed limit and what was the bike speed? (Everyone knows bikes are either parked or speeding, never at the limit)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom