wsj takes trump to task | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wsj takes trump to task

I feel watching the debate was completely worthwhile just to learn the word "bragedocious"

I feel watching the debate was completely worthwhile just to learn the word "bragedocious"

I'm a big fan of the english language and have more than a few big words in my arsenal that I'll pull out at opportune moments, but I'll admit I had to look that one up during the debate to see if it was actually a real word.

It is.

Then I found it rather ironic that he'd use such a big word (which is in itself a bit of a brag) to suggest he's not of the bragging sort.

Anyhow, I watched the entire debate. The first half was more sane than I expected despite the fact Trump was clearly having trouble maintaining his cool..and the constant interrupting was unprofessional, but expected from him. The second half however Hillary dug rabbit holes for him which he gleefully jumped into and repeatedly made himself look like a loon/liar/narcissist - I could almost hear Hillary giggling in her head as he took every single bait hook, line, and sinker.

What most of you are missing is...

try to look at the world through a Trump supporter or anti Hillary or anti Democrat...just listen to what Trump says...he is speaking to his ppl and lands a few good shots for the possible Hillary voters to think about e.g. that line about Hilary being in govt for 30 years and ran up the debt, only because of Trump pushing her she changed her support for TPP etc... Trump said we now have 3rd world infrastructure, things falling apart and we are 20 TRILLION $ in debt and nothing to show for it...he said if we had the best schools, airports, roads etc... and 20 Trillion in debt then we have something to show for it.

Trump is not trying to pull Hillary voters away. He knows they are stuck to her like glue. He is trying to get anti Hilary voters to COME OUT and vote for him instead of sitting at home.

Trump is not dumb, pay attention to him, he is a pretty smart guy in going about what he wants to get done...he won the Republican nomination...he is tied in the polls with the inevitable winner Hilary Clinton...Hilary will likely win but Trump has changed the landscape drastically.

Bernie changed one area and Trump has changed another area of politics.

I don't buy all the Trump "third world" rhetoric for a second. C'mon....really? Do a Google Image Search for "third world country" if pictures vs facts are your thing and it won't take long to see that the USA is anything but third world.

Honestly.

His modus operandi is FUD. Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. His electorate is eating it up, even when most of it isn't based on reality, nor facts. They don't care - he'll be the almighty saviour of the "third world" USA. Except the USA is anything but third world, and much of his FUD isn't real.

Much of his game plan is so far out to lunch that to lend any credibility whatsoever to it is rediculus.

I don't buy all the Trump "third world" rhetoric for a second. C'mon....really? Do a Google Image Search for "third world country" if pictures vs facts are your thing and it won't take long to see that the USA is anything but third world.

Honestly.

His modus operandi is FUD. Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. His electorate is eating it up, even when most of it isn't based on reality, nor facts. They don't care - he'll be the almighty saviour of the "third world" USA. Except the USA is anything but third world, and much of his FUD isn't real.

Much of his game plan is so far out to lunch that to lend any credibility whatsoever to it is rediculus.

again, you are missing the point
He will fly to more places in a month than most Americans will do in a lifetime.
The ppl he is talking to will never likely go to the places he has and does therefore they will take his word.
He is stating things ppl see and think about...especially the ppl that are his 'followers'.

He just needs the last run for to rile up those ppl to come out and vote.

Honestly.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...iles-a-day-to-work-reaches-150k-10023980.html

The short story is that the guy was walking 20 miles to work each day and someone started a fund raiser to buy him a car because he showed so much initiative. They raised $230,000.

In a third world country they would have bought him a bicycle. Reality check.

oh gee, cnn grappling with the pussy word lol

hey, i can say it easy now here cos they are saying it out loud on cnn!

cnn geezers must be clueless about kids growing up with www

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the english language and have more than a few big words up my arsenal that I'll pull out at opportune moments, but I'll admit I had to look that one up during the debate to see if it was actually a real word.

Dig deep if you have to, I've always enjoyed those moments.

My hope is that Trump loses so completely that the Republican Party has to restructure itself so much that, if able to replay their campaign, it would demolish Clinton. I'm not taking any bets.

Ive said it once I will say it again. "is this the best two people the states could find to represent their country?" Pathetic especially DT

Ive said it once I will say it again. "is this the best two people the states could find to represent their country?" Pathetic especially DT

Ten seconds before the Titanic hits the iceberg the captain says to the first mate "You take the helm. This isn't happening on my watch."

Who wants a job in politics unless they can milk the dying cow for its last drop?

I don't get this, people keep saying it.

She was a Lawyer, Governor first lady, country first lady, Congress Woman, Secretary of defense. I doubt you can find anyone one else more qualified, yes she erased some damn emails and she doesn't behave like your grandma giving everyone cookies, who gives a ****.

I though people got jobs for their qualifications and ability to do the job not because they were the prom queen and everyone love them, what do I know.

I though people got jobs for their qualifications and ability to do the job not because they were the prom queen and everyone love them, what do I know.

they make wrestlers and actors key leaders, celebrity may be more important to a lot of people

My hope is that Trump loses so completely that the Republican Party has to restructure itself so much that, if able to replay their campaign, it would demolish Clinton. I'm not taking any bets.

Don't .... because if you look at the PC party in Ontario, after losing really badly to Wynn and Libs, look how little they have done since then. Next round is in less than 2 years and I still have no clue who the "new" PC party is and especially who their stealth leader is.

they make wrestlers and actors key leaders, celebrity may be more important to a lot of people

It happens pretty much only in US though (cannot come up with other states putting celebrity clowns on the highest office ticket) .... celebrity is a status there. People line up for the outer shells and popular mouths ... not because he's smart or passionate.

I'd watch Trump sniffle for entertainment, but never to try to sell me a policy. It's laughable, but entertaining (and very sad) ... I have to give him that.

Back
Top Bottom