Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ!

Looks like I'm late to the party on this one..but good luck and enjoy the bike man!

You sound like me. I wrote my m1 and bought a Ninja 300 the same day. A few months later I was at work and fecided I wanted to buy a 600. Called 15 dealers that day until I found one who would give me the deal I wanted. At 5 pm that day I had bought a CBR. This spring a week and a half before I was due to go away on a 9 day ride I decided I wanted a more comfortable bike for the trip. The next day I bought an FZ-09 from a dealer in Toronto. (The colour I wanted wasn't easy to find!) You could say I'm an impulse buyer lol.

I will say that you'll definitely want a nice leather jacket. Don't be afraid to spend 700+ one one. The way I looked at it, I'd rather spend a lot to buy better and so if I go down I'll be protected than regret cheaping out. Alpine stars makes some sweet stuff! Check out www.fortnine.ca (formally known as Canada Motorcycles)

I'll also say use extra caution riding in October. Below 10 degrees the SS tires WILL NOT be sticky. After 30 mins of riding on my CBR last fall I tried to wheelie for fun. Just doing 50 kmh, wheel didnt hook up at all, just spun. This will be the same in the corners. This js pretty dangerous for new to the road rider on a SS. That being said as long as you're respectful of the power you'll be fine!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom