Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ!

Pointing out exactly everything Ive said and trying to make me look stupid? really? cool man, maturity level = expert. Whatever you say though doesn't really bother me. Ive got to much going on to be moved by some nobodies like yourself. Ive got the help I needed from the genuine ones on here & it was great. Cheers.

Don't get butt hurt pal, you set yourself up with a bullseye on your back.

I'd contend the vest goes under the jacket...leather is made for the slide, and plastic armour is for impacts. You'd also risk melting the plastic in a slide.

Only hard-armour upgrades I've done so far is a CE2 back protector to replace the foam in my jacket, and CE (might be CE2) knee & shin armour. Both go under my jacket or riding pants.

I'd contend the vest goes under the jacket...leather is made for the slide, and plastic armour is for impacts. You'd also risk melting the plastic in a slide.

Only hard-armour upgrades I've done so far is a CE2 back protector to replace the foam in my jacket, and CE (might be CE2) knee & shin armour. Both go under my jacket or riding pants.

this is the vest and helmet I got. I can always sell it off to someone. I can also just go and buy another one today. I just like that all black look. Yes it's played out and everyone has done it haha. But I do like it.

The Vest picture won't fit. It's called the Icon Brigand one. Mesh type. Straps on the side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 27
Explain how I'm a moron. Id love to know. You're the one copying other peoples material LOL. You my friend are the moron. You skim through a forum, say the same **** they all said & give no useful help = highest level of moron.

You're a moron for posting about driving around illegally, bragging about your 350k house of which you probably barely own 10%, bragging about having a bunch of depreciating assets lol escalades are great investments what's the ROI on that? Are you trying to impress everyone here? You seem like the immature idiot with a super powerful machine who ends up on the news 6 months later.

Good luck, you're gonna need it

You're a moron for posting about driving around illegally, bragging about your 350k house of which you probably barely own 10%, bragging about having a bunch of depreciating assets lol escalades are great investments what's the ROI on that? Are you trying to impress everyone here? You seem like the immature idiot with a super powerful machine who ends up on the news 6 months later.

Good luck, you're gonna need it

What self made 24 year old who establishes himself like this is immature? I don't need to impress you nor anyone on this site. I seem like the immature type because ive worked for nice things and mentioned them? Don't try and be little someone who could easily walk over you and right through you. I don't need good luck with anything. Never have never will. just remember these are toys. The cars and bikes. It's all just toys, things to do when I get bored of something. I woke up July 26th and said I want a bike, July 27th re wrote my M1, August 7th graduated M2 course, few days later bought a 6000$+ bike cash & then randomly bought 500$ worth of gear. What the **** have you done? I bet you skim through bikes and say "I wish" while I'm out here saying "I'm glad I did". Weak peasent. I'm done giving you attention. You amount to nothing.

What self made 24 year old who establishes himself like this is immature?

Some people around here get easily butthurt when it's clear you're doing OK for yourself. Don't take it personally. I was kinda like yourself at the same age and enjoy the benefits of it 20 years later, so stay the path and don't give a crap what others say.

And responding to some people on forums is like fighting with a pig - you just get yourself dirty, and eventually you realize the pig is enjoying it.

Weak peasent. I'm done giving you attention. You amount to nothing.

dude...its peasant first of all, second relax. You're rubbing people the wrong way because you're a noob to this sport and just because you've got the means to get a bike a SS at that you're acting like ****ing King Kong. Get proper gear, not a ****** vest and ride smart...at least somewhat. Just because you went around and rode an R6 illegally doesn't mean ****. All it tells us is you were actually immature and pretty stupid because there's really ****** consequences. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt now because you're actually going out and doing the right thing. Not being insured also means you probably didn't ride it a lot or at least enough to get any decent seat time and build your skills as well as you think you did. Most of us who ride everyday wouldn't even consider it because its just not worth it, but if you're just going to ride on that odd day just to be a goon, and probably end up trying to run from the cops, **** up and never ride again its a lot more appealing.

Yes, its all toys but these toys can quickly amount to death and it's actually your experience that amounts to nothing. Thinking you can just wake up, get a SS after having ridden around a parking lot for a weekend and you're good is not the right mindset. I've ridden nearly 100k km on my bike, gixxer 600's on track, liter bikes, big pig Harleys...at this point I feel comfortable enough to get on just about anything and be able to manage it. Even then every now and then on the 250 I can do something stupid to upset the bike and be caught a little off guard, the thing is so forgiving and I've got thousands of hours of seat time so can usually correct it. On your bike with your experience its not going to be like that...and you already sound like the ****** vest type...so do some more research around here and ride safe.

Good luck and kudos to doing well for yourself. Be glad you're in London though in the GTA with our insurance and housing market you'd probably be looking at a whole different scenario. Here you can't even get a nice townhouse for less than half a mill.

Last edited:
Some people around here get easily butthurt when it's clear you're doing OK for yourself. Don't take it personally. I was kinda like yourself at the same age and enjoy the benefits of it 20 years later, so stay the path and don't give a crap what others say.

And responding to some people on forums is like fighting with a pig - you just get yourself dirty, and eventually you realize the pig is enjoying it.

Youre right, 110%. I'll leave it as is and learn from my nooby style of posting lol. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

dude...its peasant first of all, second relax. You're rubbing people the wrong way because you're a noob to this sport and just because you've got the means to get a bike a SS at that you're acting like ****ing King Kong. Get proper gear, not a ****** vest and ride smart...at least somewhat. Just because you went around and rode an R6 illegally doesn't mean ****. All it tells us is you were actually immature and pretty stupid because there's really ****** consequences. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt now because you're actually going out and doing the right thing. Not being insured also means you probably didn't ride it a lot or at least enough to get any decent seat time and build your skills as well as you think you did. Most of us who ride everyday wouldn't even consider it because its just not worth it, but if you're just going to ride on that odd day just to be a goon, and probably end up trying to run from the cops, **** up and never ride again its a lot more appealing.

Yes, its all toys but these toys can quickly amount to death and it's actually your experience that amounts to nothing. Thinking you can just wake up, get a SS after having ridden around a parking lot for a weekend and you're good is not the right mindset. I've ridden nearly 100k km on my bike, gixxer 600's on track, liter bikes, big pig Harleys...at this point I feel comfortable enough to get on just about anything and be able to manage it. Even then every now and then on the 250 I can do something stupid to upset the bike and be caught a little off guard, the thing is so forgiving and I've got thousands of hours of seat time so can usually correct it. On your bike with your experience its not going to be like that...and you already sound like the ****** vest type...so do some more research around here and ride safe.

Good luck and kudos to doing well for yourself. Be glad you're in London though in the GTA with our insurance and housing market you'd probably be looking at a whole different scenario. Here you can't even get a nice townhouse for less than half a mill.

I get it. I can see why I come off as douchey. My bad fella's. I do strongly appreciate the help and the kick in my ***. This is new to me and you all are vets. I gotta stay my lane and learn. Thanks again.

27 posts in and @Bordsy750 has got the hang of GTAM? That's got to be some kind of record! Lolz.
I love seeing the difference between first and last post.
You are right about the " I decided to do it and I did". I have a lot of respect for people that can do that...I drag my @ss on way too many things. And if you go riding with @Maovee be nice to her or you gotta deal with me, ya heard me? ?
And @LoneRonin to correct you: you can't even get a $#!++¥ townhouse for less than half a mil.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

27 posts in and @Bordsy750 has got the hang of GTAM? That's got to be some kind of record! Lolz.
You are right about the " I decided to do it and I did". I have a lot of respect for people that can do that...I drag my @ss on way too many things. And if you go riding with @Maovee be nice to her or you gotta deal with me, ya heard me? ?
And @LoneRonin to correct you: you can't even get a $#!++¥ townhouse for less than half a mil.

Awe look at you looking out for my best interest ?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I get it. I can see why I come off as douchey. My bad fella's. I do strongly appreciate the help and the kick in my ***. This is new to me and you all are vets. I gotta stay my lane and learn. Thanks again.

I'll apologize too. I'm 26 and I've worked hard to be successful too but you can't go throwing your success in people's faces. You don't know what people have been through in their lives.

Welcome to the forum and be safe bro

You are right about the " I decided to do it and I did". I have a lot of respect for people that can do that...I drag my @ss on way too many things. And if you go riding with @Maovee be nice to her or you gotta deal with me, ya heard me? 

Awe look at you looking out for my best interest 

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

:agave:

I'll apologize too. I'm 26 and I've worked hard to be successful too but you can't go throwing your success in people's faces. You don't know what people have been through in their lives.

Welcome to the forum and be safe bro

Wait what? No doubt you guys are Canadian... Lol

Never-before-seen: Two new-ish members on GTAM apologizing to each other...

How do you have 2 cars under you if you don't even have a active g2? or did you redo it?

Can I have dibs on the front forks (assuming they do not get bent), I am looking at upgrading another bike and GSXR750 forks will fit the bill.

How do you have 2 cars under you if you don't even have a active g2? or did you redo it?

It's only on g1 that is tricky aka you can have the car under your name but insured under someone else.

Also curious what do you even provide to the insurance when asking for quotes? Feel like if you don't have any insured M experience it nothing else matters and they just start fresh.

Am I missing something funny? You guys have all done this and have been here before. I'm new to motorcycle insurance and such. I've driven an R6 for a summer illegally but that doesn't help me in the experience department. I'm just genuinely looking for advice.

People like you should be paying the huge premiums.

Back
Top Bottom