France terror again | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

France terror again

My logic is, unless you're prepared to go genocidal on the entire region, more violence is not going to work. And even if you did go that route, you have to lay waste to southern Asia and a quarter of Africa while you're at it.. Good luck.

Oh yeah, we didn't "offend" them, we've been killing them en masse for a very very long time. Every 5 you kill, 15 become radicalized. Good strategy. Tell me, if Iran was dropping bombs on your front yard, would you support some good ol gun loving Americans letting rip in downtown Tehran?
European countries can close their doors. Its late for some but not all. Poland is a great example - they basically said F off, we're a Catholic nation and will remain as such. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, but lefties and PCtards call them racist and islamophobic... for wanting to maintain their culture and traditions, lol.

Send em packin. It doesn't have to be at gunpoint. Compensate for lost property, pay for the train tickets, sayonara.

European countries can close their doors. Its late for some but not all. Poland is a great example - they basically said F off, we're a Catholic nation and will remain as such. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this, but lefties and PCtards call them racist and islamophobic... for wanting to maintain their culture and traditions, lol.

Send em packin. It doesn't have to be at gunpoint. Compensate for lost property, pay for the train tickets, sayonara.

Yeah, how dare another culture show up in a land not theirs and make a home for themselves lol

In 2003 I advised, in no uncertain terms, against the invasion of Iraq. I didn't have all the information I needed to make that call but felt confident none the less. I believe my personal judgement was correct but will let history be the final judge. That invasion cost billions. Taking a page from the Swedes we could have built desalination plants and sent them over with Allan keys. You'd still have enough left over for jungle gyms on every street corner.

Yeah, how dare another culture show up in a land not theirs and make a home for themselves lol

You do know that the original intent of the crusades was to take back christian lands that were invaded and subsequently converted by muslim armies, right?

You do know that the original intent of the crusades was to take back christian lands that were invaded and subsequently converted by muslim armies, right?
I'm guessing he meant something more recent, or perhaps even references allied forces meddling in the middle East.. you know, importing democracy etc.

Problem is bringing with them an ideology that already ruined their homeland that they are trying to escape. I'm not talking about extremism, I'm talking about just the idea of being devout. Look around you, younger generations in the west are as secular as they can be but muslim youth are growing more "devout"...why are they backwards on everything? We need more secularists for our secular society.

heh, we invite folks here (or elsewhere) and they get full rights like anyone else, which they often excel at pursuing,

don't like what they do then? too bad so sad, deal with it cos you can't have it both ways, we reap what we sow

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom