Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple od days ahead | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple od days ahead

Re: Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple of days ahead

It just went down 1 degree c. Time to lay off the sauce yet?

It just went down 1 degree c. Time to lay off the sauce yet?

Nope, keep drinking. You are still awake.

Got over 600K on the books this weekend and proud to say I was ATGATT the whole time. Took the liner out of my leather jacket (obviously) and opened all the vents and I was amazed at how comfortable I was - got a little warm during the peak hours today, but never felt overheated, and considering I was wearing long pants, a leather riding jacket, gloves, etc...no complaints. The heat I tolerate decent even in gear, humidity is what kills me.

Saw a TON of squiddly riders out there though including one young lady in Port Hope on a sportbike who was in shorts, a flimsy little tank top and what I think was flip-flops.

Yeah - the low humidity really helped today ....mesh all around and only got uncomfortable when the traffic slowed on the slab which was not too long ...pity anyone stuck in it late afternoon riding into the sun....

Got over 600K on the books this weekend and proud to say I was ATGATT the whole time. Took the liner out of my leather jacket (obviously) and opened all the vents and I was amazed at how comfortable I was - got a little warm during the peak hours today, but never felt overheated, and considering I was wearing long pants, a leather riding jacket, gloves, etc...no complaints. The heat I tolerate decent even in gear, humidity is what kills me.

Saw a TON of squiddly riders out there though including one young lady in Port Hope on a sportbike who was in shorts, a flimsy little tank top and what I think was flip-flops.
Riding in shorts and flipflop, that's pushing it . What happened to all the lessons about covering up and security?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Riding in shorts and flipflop, that's pushing it . What happened to all the lessons about covering up and security?

Go to Florida or Long Beach, California. You will see biker girls in their bikini. SS too.... lol i like the view.....

of the beaches ofcourse

Feels like 41 !!!!! Toronto ..June ??!!! WTF

Loving it.

In another 20 weeks or so we'll all be complaining about having had to put our bikes away, the cold, and the snow. I soak up the nice weather like a sponge when it's here, no complaints!

I got a small Camelback type unit at Bass Pro Shops for $40. I then ditched the knapsack as I put the plastic bladder in my Moab mesh jacket rear pocket with the water line fed through a small hole in the liner and up and over my left shoulder. Holds 1.5 liter of water and you can buy the bladder separate from the knapsack for about $25. Like most accessories I purchase I always kick myself a bit for waiting so long to buy them. This is really good value and being properly hydrated on these brutal hot days is important.

A lot of times I'll stand in the shade if it's available. Also when off the bike I'll use a fan. So far so good fingers crossed.

In another 20 weeks

I had a nice ride Dec 28th ... where were you? :D

Seems to me there is 28 weeks left :D ....lots of riding to come.

I too rode all winter, but last winter was the exception to the norm. ;)

Maybe not ....2016 is lining up to be hottest yet globally despite LaNina later.....the first few months were astonishingly off the charts.

Loving it.

In another 20 weeks or so we'll all be complaining about having had to put our bikes away, the cold, and the snow. I soak up the nice weather like a sponge when it's here, no complaints!
Amen brother amen!

Loving the view of the ladies so far. Everytime I see that I say thank goodness I am not living in sharia law

Go to Florida or Long Beach, California. You will see biker girls in their bikini. SS too.... lol i like the view.....

of the beaches ofcourse
Lol ... of course

Loving it.

Same here! No complaints. Let's sweat it out and embrace it to the fullest

Feels like 41 !!!!! Toronto ..June ??!!! WTF

Thats why i felt like i was dying on the bike this morning. Freaking accidents errywhere

Maybe not ....2016 is lining up to be hottest yet globally despite LaNina later.....the first few months were astonishingly off the charts.

No complaints if the next winter is as good as the last.

I only ride in my t-shirt and jeans... why would I dress up like an astronaut to go riding in 30C weather? I always wondered why so many of you were adamant to wear all that stuff... now I know why, you guys ride recklessly and stupidly so you expect an accident.. I dont.

Back
Top Bottom