Glanbrook homeowner charged with second degree murder! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Glanbrook homeowner charged with second degree murder!

If you're gonna shoot you gotta make sure they are in your house and that you kill them so there is only one side to the story.
this.

Guilty of stupidity. Anyone in Canada that has a firearm or access to one has to know you don't use it to run outside your home and confront someone.

Look at the crap the guy went through, in the same region IIRC, when he fired a warning shot at someone trying to firebomb his home.

There are many good reasons to run outside your house with a gun and confront someone... But an unarmed person that is only stealing your truck isn't one of them.

They actually set his dog on-fire and another part of his property I don't think they had intentions on his home but if i see someone with Molotov's on my property i would just to the same conclusion . The worst thing about that whole situation was th that he would have went to speak to his neighbours when he first moved instead of being a swaggering ******* that whole thing could be avoided.

What makes you say that?

quieter weapon, dig hole before sunrise.
Fill hole, put coffee on.
Go to work tired.

No body, no crime ( My dogs already eat raw anyways)

There are many good reasons to run outside your house with a gun and confront someone... But an unarmed person that is only stealing your truck isn't one of them.

Maybe he had a 3 inch knife not discernible by human eye under cover of night. Maybe King of his Castle was actually Boy Scout versed in all manner of preparedness?

quieter weapon, dig hole before sunrise.
Fill hole, put coffee on.
Go to work tired.

No body, no crime ( My dogs already eat raw anyways)

I sometimes wonder if some of those milk carton kids, the missing ones with troubled pasts, didn't run into someone like this but instead of calling the police afterwards the shooter called a friend with a backhoe.

I sometimes wonder if some of those milk carton kids, the missing ones with troubled pasts, didn't run into someone like this but instead of calling the police afterwards the shooter called a friend with a backhoe.

good_friend_best_friend_postcard-r4555e020b19b44d189e1220356dad25a_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

From the little bits I've read, the thief is probably a habitual offender. Dude got ****** & finally got him. Let his rage got the best of him

From the little bits I've read, the thief is probably a habitual offender. Dude got ****** & finally got him. Let his rage got the best of him

I read his FB page last night. Does not show well.

should have shot the guy 8 more times, than he would just get off with attempted murder.

This can indeed be self defense, hopefully the jury will rule his way.

It wasn't necessarily illegal for him to go outside with his gun. If he shot the scumbag from his window, then it'd be clear cut... but if he took his gun and went outside to scope out the situation, and then was violently attacked or threatened, this may go in his favour.

Why didnt he try stealing a truck from off the rez?? Lots out there! He would have gotten alot worse from the "boyz" before they shot him afterward if he tried this at home, but he chose to scope an "off rez" truck from a weak "whitey", turns out not to be the case this time. I dont want to turn this into a racial argument but as i said, he wouldnt have dared stealing a truck on the rez.

A HORSE THIEF IS A THIEF!! they get what they deserve.

Saw a security camera video recently where the bike thief took a bullet thru the spine. He tried to get up to walk away but nothing doing. It wasn't even a premium brand bike. For shame.

Good morning CruinGrrl, how do you read that people have already written him off, from that quote?
After that experience, would you consider him a kid? His childhood is in the past now, not him.

After that experience, would you consider him a kid? His childhood is in the past now, not him.

Honestly, I don't understand what you're on about.

I wonder what Khill's life time line looks like for the next while. Hopefully out on bail shortly. I'm not sure how long the trial proceedings and sentencing will take but possibly several years. Then possibly many years in prison.

It's easy to say it wasn't worth it for a pickup truck but when you're starting out and money is tight the knee jerk reaction is to protect your stuff at all costs.

I wonder what Khill's life time line looks like for the next while. Hopefully out on bail shortly. I'm not sure how long the trial proceedings and sentencing will take but possibly several years. Then possibly many years in prison.

It's easy to say it wasn't worth it for a pickup truck but when you're starting out and money is tight the knee jerk reaction is to protect your stuff at all costs.

I agree with this. It would also seem that some people have such a deeply ingrained sense of right and wrong that it might be an unbearable affront to the very core of their being to stand idly by. The home owner is still young in relative terms and may not have the life experience that allows for diplomacy or he needed to impress his now former girlfriend.

Why didnt he try stealing a truck from off the rez?? Lots out there! He would have gotten alot worse from the "boyz" before they shot him afterward if he tried this at home, but he chose to scope an "off rez" truck from a weak "whitey", turns out not to be the case this time. I dont want to turn this into a racial argument but as i said, he wouldnt have dared stealing a truck on the rez.

Just for clarity you don't steal trucks on the Rez, you steal them off the Rez, then they end up there.

Back
Top Bottom