Hitting the Apex - In Theatres Nov 30 - Pending 100 reserve tickets per theatre by No | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hitting the Apex - In Theatres Nov 30 - Pending 100 reserve tickets per theatre by No

cjbenedict

Hitting the Apex - In Theatres Nov 30 - Pending 100 reserve tickets per theatre by Nov 20.

http://theatricast.com/hitting-the-apex/

The number's spread out between the 3 theatres don't look that promising. Maybe we should RSVP for the same one(vaughan has most reserves right now) so we'll be sure it will be played?

They shifted the numbers up, for some reason, near where I live.

I saw the preview, is it just about crashing?

Changed my tickets to Vaughan location only needs 85 more

Everyone should just pick Vaughan location seems best chance to make it show

I saw the preview, is it just about crashing?
Not just about crashing, although that is certainly a part of it. The movie is more to do with the battling between the top racers in MotoGP. Great flick even if you are not that into moto racing!

16 More left for Vaughan to be a "go"!!

A few of us signed up for the downtown one, but I will see if we can shift our petitions over to Vaughan to get this going.

Wife and I might sign up for Mississauga, but how can we defer to Vaughan if Sauga doesn't happen?

Do it the other way 'round! Sign up for Vaughan in the interest of making sure that event happens, then if a miracle occurs and there is also enough interest at Mississauga, switch it back!

Just email them and switch it takes 5 mins I changed from Dundas to Vaughan as that's best chance of it showing

Back
Top Bottom