Endras disappointing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Endras disappointing

sonnythebull

Banned
Site Supporter
Went to Endras BMW today to buy a BMW S1000RR . Get there ask for someone in motorcycles to help me. They page them I wait . Concierge says they aren't responding so she says go down to the bike section they should be there. I go down to the bikes and stand around, then sit and wait for a good 20 minutes. No one comes over and asks me if they can help me.
When I go to leave the concierge asks me to leave my name and number. She was great but I declined. What's the point. .
between all the cars bikes and sleds I have bought I can't believe how bad the service is almost everywhere. Exceptions being, pro 6, apex cycle and daytona Auto among a few others

Last edited:
I would think they would be catering to your greatness. Strange.
What about Marianello BMW/ Ducati?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Search through this site for "Endras BMW" and you will find several threads on their poor customer service record. Good you didn't follow through with any purchase.

Went to Endras BMW today to buy a BMW S1000RR . Get there ask for someone in motorcycles to help me. They page them I wait . Concierge says they aren't responding so she says go down to the bike section they should be there. I go down to the bikes and stand around, then sit and wait for a good 20 minutes. No one comes over and asks me if they can help me.
When I go to leave the concierge asks me to leave my name and number. She was great but I declined. What's the point. .
between all the cars bikes and sleds I have bought I can't believe how bad the service is almost everywhere. Exceptions being, pro 6, apex cycle and daytona Auto among a few others

I know it may sound strange, but every vehicle/bike I have purchased I just emailed the general manager or sales manager. Said I want this, please have the paperwork ready when I get there.

Would never go to a dealership these days to "negotiate" or even attempt to purchase something. Except that FZ-09 I bought last year....... Which actually wasn't a bad experience at all.

9 Vehicles (including motorcycles) in 5 years. Hopefully won't see another dealership for a long time. How my fiancee puts up with my shenanigans is beyond me.

Last edited:
I know it may sound strange, but every vehicle/bike I have purchased I just emailed the general manager or sales manager. Said I want this, please have the paperwork ready when I get there.

Would never go to a dealership these days to "negotiate" or even attempt to purchase something. Except that FZ-09 I bought last year....... Which actually wasn't a bad experience at all.

9 Vehicles (including motorcycles) in 5 years. Hopefully won't see another dealership for a long time. How my fiancee puts up with my shenanigans is beyond me.

Agreed but I wanted to discuss ordering a 2016 what options were available and draw up a contract with deposit..I do it your way most times and even have them deliver it to my house having never seen the vehicle.

Last edited:
I would think they would be catering to your greatness. Strange.
What about Marianello BMW/ Ducati?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

even when you pull up doors up they don't give a shiznit I guess. I will go elsewhere

Godspeed.

Go to Wolf BMW London they only sell motorcycles and the owners are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget about the car dealers that dabble in motorcycles they suck!

Back
Top Bottom