The Contest Thread | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

No, it offered Provinces and all 50 States, plus DC. But the checkbox at the bottom it stated available in the Contiguous United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii, whereas above it said all States. Someone didn't proofread it, and set my OCD on fire.
I didn't get too far into it, but many times the entry page is generic, but when you get to the official rules/ t&c, it will list the particulars.
I won't complain when they're delivering my Chieftan!

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

The url has /en-ca/ That's good enough for me, entered. But hey, your post said expires March 2018? After I entered it said winners will be chosen at the end of the month...

lol soon to be for sale: 2017 Indian Chieftain. Their best looking bike is the cheapest one, and why the hell is there a 7" touch scree on chieftains lol?

Last edited:
@JTR looks like there are monthly prizes as well

The url has /en-ca/ That's good enough for me, entered. But hey, your post said expires March 2018? After I entered it said winners will be chosen at the end of the month...

lol soon to be for sale: 2017 Indian Chieftain. Their best looking bike is the cheapest one, and why the hell is there a 7" touch scree on chieftains lol?
Hello? @JTR he didn't post it ;)

And yes, that is what it says on the entry page :)

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Enter to win A Fast and Dirty Experience from California Superbike School and RawHyde Adventures! http://prmo.me/5jQBPK

The Grand Prize is a two day rider training program from both RawHyde and California Superbike School Just imagine two days of learning in the dirt at the legendary RawHyde training center on a brand new BMW GS AND two days of “track technique” with the world renowned California Superbike School on a brand new S1000RR. That’s 4 full days of adrenaline from the two best companies in the industry!!

Second place prize is a two day experience from RawHyde as they take you deep into the world famous Mojave Desert on a genuine “Adventure” to Base Camp Alpha! Ride the BMW GS of your choice on this wonderful romp through gold mines, ghost towns and epic desert scenery.

Third place prize is a one day track training program from California Superbike School at any of the facilities they teach at nationwide. Prize includes the use of a BMW S1000 RR and lunch during the class.

It's open to CDN residents. Use my referral link and we'll get bonus entries!

Last edited:
Win a Disney vacation!
Single entry ends May 31/17
http://magicalholiday.ca/
*** contest over ***

Last edited:
ENDED

http://woobox.com/j8zcfk/ivplgp

Win a pair of VIP tickets to 2017 CTMP Victoria Day Speedfest Weekend.
Ends May 14/17
Good luck!

GRAND PRIZE: There will be three (3) grand prize packages (the “Grand Prize Package(s)”) available to be won. A Grand Prize Package consists of: A winner and their (1) guest will receive: A 3-day SuperTicket to Castrol Presents Victoria Day SpeedFest at CTMP. VIP access to Sunday’s Castrol presents Victoria Day SpeedFest Weekend event in the Castrol Suite Meet and Greet with DJ Kennington (race car driver) and tour of race car and transporter. Meet and Greet with Scott Hargrove (race car driver) and tour of race car and transporter. Ride along hot laps in Pace Cars prior to race Winner and (1) guest (each) invited to attend private track day on September 21, 2017 at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.
Track-Day Includes:
- In class and on track performance driving training
- Ability to bring their own vehicles for lots of driving time
- Access to drive 1 of 3 performance sports cars
- VIP lunch Approximate retail value of (1) Grand Prize Package is One-Thousand Canadian dollars ($1000.00 CDN) The Grand Prize Package as described is subject to availability, may not be exchanged for cash, is non-transferable, non-refundable, may not be sold, and must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions
Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Last edited:
Last edited:
So my text to win group is on fire: 2 wins for Pippin tix
Chili peppers tix
$100 olg card x 2
Taste of Toronto tix + $150 gc
And there was a contest with 75 gift basket prizes, so far our group has won 18 of them!
Come get some! Pm me your celly #
**please make sure your cell provider allows these texts in your plan. One member switched to Freedom and started to incur charges. So far no issues with the big 3**

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

So my text to win group is on fire: 2 wins for Pippin tix
Chili peppers tix
$100 olg card x 2
Taste of Toronto tix + $150 gc
And there was a contest with 75 gift basket prizes, so far our group has won 18 of them!
Come get some! Pm me your celly #
**please make sure your cell provider allows these texts in your plan. One member switched to Freedom and started to incur charges. So far no issues with the big 3**

Woah I'm game! Pm you now

Not sure if @Marbles999 posted this yet:
Win a Mustang Shelby!
Multiple entries Ends June 19/17
Referral link:
https://wn.nr/ZSpHsh
*** contest over ***

Last edited:
You lost me at "corolla" lol

Anyone want to win a new Honda Civic?
:p

Enter Weekly (ends July 18/17)

http://woobox.com/48r8xc/ixe0zv (referral link)

CONTEST PRIZESA) There is one (1) overall grand prize of a 2017 Honda Civic Sedan LX available to be won (the "Overall Grand Prize") for the entire Contest Period and as outlined within these Official Rules with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of Twenty Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety ($20,690.00) Dollars CAD before any applicable taxes, freights & P.D.I. The verified winner may choose the colour of the exterior of the Overall Grand Prize, subject to availability and dealer order. The verified winner of the Overall Grand Prize may only substitute the Overall Grand Prize for a cash alternative with an ARV of Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred ($18,500.00) Dollars CAD payable by cheque.
B) There is one (1) weekly grand prize available to be won (the "Weekly Grand Prize") for each Weekly Entry Period within the Contest Period, as outlined in Schedule A attached to these Official Rules. The ARV of each Weekly Grand Prize is Five Hundred ($500.00) Dollars CAD payable in Giant Tiger gift cards. In total, there are nine (9) Weekly Grand Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period.
C) There is one (1) weekly second place prize available to be won (the "Weekly Secondary Prize") for each Weekly Entry Period within the Contest Period as outlined in Schedule A attached to these Official Rules. The ARV of each Weekly Secondary Prize is Two Hundred and Fifty ($250.00) Dollars CAD payable in Giant Tiger gift cards. In total, there will be nine (9) Weekly Secondary Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period.
D) There is one (1) weekly third place prize available to be won (the "Weekly Tertiary Prize") for each Weekly Entry Period within the Contest Period, as outlined in Schedule A attached to these Official Rules. The ARV of each Weekly Tertiary Prize is One Hundred ($100.00) Dollars CAD payable in Giant Tiger gift cards. In total, there will be nine (9) Weekly Tertiary Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period.

Unless otherwise specified in these Official Rules, each prize will be awarded only to Selected Entrants that have been verified as winners, as described below. Each prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise; however, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value, in cash or otherwise, at its sole and absolute discretion, if a prize, or any component of any prize, cannot be awarded for any reason. Total ARV of all prizes: Twenty-eight Thousand Three Hundred and Forty ($28,340) Dollars CAD.

Good luck!
:D

Back
Top Bottom