track suit shopping | GTAMotorcycle.com

track suit shopping

shahfaisal

Site Supporter
is there a shop where i can go to try on various brands of suits.. only been to gp bikes and royal distributing so far.. very little choice..

please advise.

is there a shop where i can go to try on various brands of suits.. only been to gp bikes and royal distributing so far.. very little choice..

please advise.

Riders Choice has the biggest selection of suits that I know of and at good prices.

Blue Streak Racing has a few different kinds. I would call ahead to see what Tony has in your size though.

What size are you

This used to be my signature, but Paulo didn't like it.

on dainese i was 50, but its my understanding that every manufacturer has their on sizing/fitment system.

i am interested in rs taichi/spidi/alpinestar suits since I've already seen dainese and jorocket(sucked)

+1 for Rider's Choice. Best prices in town when it came to Dainese suits/gear.

on dainese i was 50, but its my understanding that every manufacturer has their on sizing/fitment system.

i am interested in rs taichi/spidi/alpinestar suits since I've already seen dainese and jorocket(sucked)

Well that's interesting, both of those suits that "sucked" have been good for me. The JR didn't fit me that well but held up just fine in the two minor lowsides and the dainese did the same. Not to get into a giant debate but what did you see that makes those two manufacturers "suck"?

Its not the manufacturer.. but the suits i saw.

also i reserved sucked only for joe rocket suit.. dainese was pretty good.. i just wanna find the right suit for my size and liking.

Last edited:
So you saw the suits, didn't try them on and have no experience yet you think they suck.

Awesome

i did try them on hence the 50 in dainnese.. off the two i think dainnese was much much better in fitment and quality.. thats exactly why i wanna try from other companies as well before i decide.. they aren't exactly cheap...

You have no experience yet you think they suck.

Awesome
a guy wanting to try all relevant products before putting his money down whats wrong with that? all i asked was do we have a place where i can go an try all or most of the brands/models.

is their a rule that when we try option 1 and option 2 we MUST buy one of the two? can we not look for say option 3 or 4 or 5 before deciding.. is that a wrong?

Last edited:
Lol.

I'm shopping for tennis raquets. Tried two already, one sucked. I would like to try a few more.

Also I don't know anything about tennis so my determination of "sucked" might be silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's interesting, both of those suits that "sucked" have been good for me. The JR didn't fit me that well but held up just fine in the two minor lowsides and the dainese did the same. Not to get into a giant debate but what did you see that makes those two manufacturers "suck"?

JR leather just felt cheap, like it was ready to fall apart and the suits were too tall for my height(i felt at least), dainnese is pretty good fit and leather sure felt like it would keep me safe and snug.. just wanted to see other options before i decide. rs taichi 303 perforation and spidi warrior tech armour sure seems interesting.

Lol.

I'm shopping for tennis raquets. Tried two already, one sucked. I would like to try a few more.

Also I don't know anything about tennis so my determination of "sucked" might be silly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one tennis ball is more expensive than the other, one bounces more, one weighs more, one is really awesome looking while other is butt ugly, one comes with hydration packs. m sure you get the point. one may even have a massager in the right spot:D

thats exactly why i am looking for more options.

Last edited:
thanks for all your help guys will check out the stores you guys mentioned.. most of you have been very helpful. THANK YOU.

You may want to try Spyke suits also. They are a good Qualitiy. I believe Pro 6 handles them.

Back
Top Bottom