Snow city cycle :( Two wheels motorsports :) | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snow city cycle :( Two wheels motorsports :)

Charging extra because you didn't buy tires there seems like not a good business decision. Why not do the install for a fair price and then maybe next time I will come to you for tires as well. I don't buy any of these liability arguments. I buy tires for my car online all the time and no one has any issues installing them including the dealer. And they don't charge me any different than if I had bought them there. One thing I will say about Snow City is their tire prices are wayout of line compared to other shops. It's one thing to pay an extra $20 for something but when there is a $100 difference I will go elsewhere. I will commend Snow City for their parts dept staff. Roger and Sandy know there stuff. I buy al my OEM parts there.

I went to SC looking for a possible replacement bike. Mostly Kawy and Yamy. They had good inventory on the sales floor.

The sales rep was friendly and helpful.

What is astonishing is that I never got a follow up call ( yes he took my info)

I am in Sales and if you came to me that close to a sale you can be sure as heck I would follow up to see if you pulled the trigger. Needless to say I bought elsewhere.

BB

Back
Top Bottom