hole-y ground.... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

hole-y ground....

I don't buy the terrorism angle. TPS said that it would definitely have been picked up way before the Pan-Am games started, and frankly I believe them. It's way too close to the Rexall property. If you were using it to build a sniper bunker or whatever, it would overlook the practice/warmup/whatever courts but not the stadium (IDK what they're called, I am tennis ignorant). Too far away for any kind of bomb... maybe a mortar attack but that doesn't seem like it would be very effective

Less than 3 ft wide and 6'4" high. Therefore: tall thin man.

Seriously (just fer a sec) you really have to stretch your grip on reality to come up with an explanation that isn't mischievous. A broke student. Uh-huh. What about a homegrown McVeigh terrorist type of person plotting to blow **** up? Uhm, YEAH!

Seriously (just fer a sec) you really have to stretch your grip on reality to come up with an explanation that isn't mischievous. A broke student. Uh-huh. What about a homegrown McVeigh terrorist type of person plotting to blow **** up? Uhm, YEAH!
Students are too lazy to go through all that work.. and a generator!?! do you know how much those things cost? can't be a broke student

It has to be Isis
200_s.gif

Didn't York have a sexual assault thing going a few years back?

Also where'd the dirt from the hole go?

First thing I wondered was where did it go and how did no one notice that much of it? Guy on the radio this morning said the removed dirt was comparable weight to a loaded ttc bus. That can't be easy to hide

Didn't York have a sexual assault thing going a few years back?

Tv news showed a pile of dirt nearby and a wheelbarrow.

Tv news showed a pile of dirt nearby and a wheelbarrow.
Not enough to account for the dirt that would have filled the hole. Also, that mound is what made the site stick out to the groundskeeper or whatever. I'm guessing they had been removing the dirt off-site for some time but then it froze and they had to leave it.

Not enough to account for the dirt that would have filled the hole. Also, that mound is what made the site stick out to the groundskeeper or whatever. I'm guessing they had been removing the dirt off-site for some time but then it froze and they had to leave it.

I think the pile of dirt in the pics is the cover the cops cleared off the hole (pics taken at the same time have the entire length of tunnel open to the sky). Only government would dig to fill a hole.

Roasted digging himself another hole.

You build it in a place like that because you want it to be accessible, but not easily found. Too near a street and it's easily found. Same with something like a pond, that will have paths going to it. Putting it near something like a university campus gives you somewhere to go if it's cold or raining. You won't look too out of place if you're youngish and dressed like a slob plus it's an easy source of weed and cigarette butts, if you're of a mind. Even better if you're a creeper.

And yes, it could even be a poor university student.

Mmmh, fastar gets my vote on this one... even when there is no evidence of a criminal purpose for this thing, I don't think anyone would go and dig this tunnel just for kicks...

Back
Top Bottom