The Motorcycle Show -Feb 20 21 22 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Motorcycle Show -Feb 20 21 22

I know parking was free after 5:00 p.m. today, but does anyone happen to know how much parking is on Saturday/Sunday? Or is the GO train a better option? Thanks!

Anyone notice if MV Rivale is there?

When I was working the sportsman show indoor parking on Saturday and Sunday was $17. Outdoor parking was $14.

I know parking was free after 5:00 p.m. today, but does anyone happen to know how much parking is on Saturday/Sunday? Or is the GO train a better option? Thanks!

Show was definitely worth it for me. Got to check out the bikes that i've been wanting to see in person: RC390, 2015 R1/R1M, 2015 S1Krr, H2R. This show beats the Supershow by far.

The new kawi H2.. doesn't flow at all, too many sharp corner edges, me don't like.lol The new R1 i like just the tail section the front cowl looks like **** in my opinion, but then again that is only my point of view. Other then that the show it was great ,i spend a lot of time checking out a few naked bikes, fz09 and the moto guzzi cafe' racer v7....nice!!!

Yup, good show all around. Main manufacturers as usual and the bigger dealerships with new, used and DEMO bikes. Some pretty good deals too -- buddy of mine picked up a modular helmet for 50% off. Big open area in the back had a couple of stunt riders doing their thing (some impressive balance there, I'll tell ya). And Harley had their LiveWire bike on a dyno -- looks like you had to sign a waiver, but anyone can hop on it and run it on the dyno (sounds freaky, but still interesting).

About what I expected at the show ..... $18 admission, plus $14 parking and another $2.50 to check your coat, it was a bit pricey to just get in the door ! But in the middle of a brutally long and cold February , it was nice to see the new bikes and see some familiar faces from the riding season ..... Loved the Ducati Scramblers , the V7 Moto Guzzi , and the Repsol limited edition with a Marquez dummy sitting in the saddle ....... GP and Rider's Choice had some deals on gear , and I picked up a nice Dainese back protector to go with the new jacket I got last year ..... No regrets , saw the entire show in less than 3 hours ..... and spent waaaay too much on a quick bite of lunch, which is normally the case at these shows...... Cheers, Les

Nice to hear some good stuff about a show instead of the usual bitching.

Anyone notice if MV Rivale is there?

MV had one of each of several different models there (more than last year). I think that was one of them but I don't do too well with names ...

Were the KTM Duke 390 and RC390 there?

YES, both were there. Both look good. Rear shock is garbage for someone my weight, but I'm sure that's easily fixed. Pricing is competitive (less than I was expecting). It is good to see plenty of choices in the smaller-displacement category now. The Yamaha R3 also looks really good - but no ABS (standard on KTM).

This is a good year for new bike models.

Yeah there was a fair amount of cool stuff to check out. I was a little disappointed with the scrambler but that's my taste. Same with the h2r *barf* but it was a decent show

Back
Top Bottom