Ferguson Missouri | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ferguson Missouri

We've been wronged....let's riot. That fixes everything. Idiots. This should have been kept a cop vs dumbass thing. Thank the media for making it a race thing.

BS...If you are watching the news the DA is saying that many of the witnesses who gave testimony to the grand jury were black. 3 of the grand jurors were black so just get over it.
I believe 14 black people testified that what the officer said happened, really happened. On a good note, Raptors win again,12-2 now

Last edited:
Not shocking. The media has made it socially acceptable to use the **** the police thing for any and all interactions. Dipshit hits cop then runs at him but the cop is in the wrong so we gon yell at the Po lease like a bunch a ignant mofuggers. Why do people stereotype us all. :rolleyes:

This **** is hilarious.. These people are beyond stupid

It's amazing how none of this is a problem for any of these people:
Black wWhite cop in Colorado and almost kills him? No one cares, media blackout. This happened thIt's amazing how none of this is a problem for any of these people:
Black man shoots White cop in Colorado and almost kills him? No one cares, media blackout. This happened this month.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27001757...ar-court-monday
Black man murders five elderly White senior citizens? No one cares, media blackout.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime...cle4083080.html
Three black males murder White mother of four? Only local news picks it up. National media blackout.
http://www.wltx.com/story/news/2014/11/19/...ewell/19277601/
Black man sets his White girlfriend on fire and kills her in front of her kids? Only local media outlets cover it.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/11/21/...her-6-children/

Last edited:
I'll likely be trying to make my way through this mass of documents over the next few days:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/11/us/ferguson-grand-jury-docs/index.html

Did you actually read the article you just "liked" on FB?

There was a good message in there but it was also riddled with factual inaccuracies. The eye witness testimony and grand jury decision disagree with that authors views on what actually happened to Michael Brown.

That article, like almost every article or news cast I have read or watched, is so incredibly biased that it undermines the credibility of the message it's trying to send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you actually read the article you just "liked" on FB?

There was a good message in there but it was also riddled with factual inaccuracies. The eye witness testimony and grand jury decision disagree with that authors views on what actually happened to Michael Brown.

That article, like almost every article or news cast I have read or watched, is so incredibly biased that it undermines the credibility of the message it's trying to send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I did. I 'liked' it because of the general sentiment, not the 'facts' put forth. I recognize that it was extremely slanted, from a factual standpoint, and all that it took was reading the first paragraph to see that.

Did you check the link, that I posted here, and intend to read the linked documents in detail over the next several days?

When's the last time white people had to put up with this?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-louis-county-missouri-profits-from-poverty/

I say shoot the power structure. Of course you disagree but then you benefit from it.

Did you actually read the article? The woman crying racism and poverty had multiple warrants for her arrest. She admits to speeding, a lot, and also has driven without insurance. Hardly a sympathetic character.
Imagine her in a different context: multiple convictions for driving related offenses, no insurance and she hits a motorcycle while speeding. Still feel sorry for her, that she's a "victim"?
Driving has lots of costs associated. If you can't afford it, don't drive. And don't try to turn it into a race thing. Lots of white ******** who should be arrested for the same thing.

Sometimes the blacks have every reason to riot, and sometimes they just use it as an excuse to go crazy.

I admire them for standing up for what they believe. I wish whites would do the same when they feel theres been an injustice done.

I still think that someday, one of these cops will go too far, and the public wont stand for it, and its revolution time....lol

Did you actually read the article? The woman crying racism and poverty had multiple warrants for her arrest. She admits to speeding, a lot, and also has driven without insurance. Hardly a sympathetic character.
Imagine her in a different context: multiple convictions for driving related offenses, no insurance and she hits a motorcycle while speeding. Still feel sorry for her, that she's a "victim"?
Driving has lots of costs associated. If you can't afford it, don't drive. And don't try to turn it into a race thing. Lots of white ******** who should be arrested for the same thing.

I dont think his vision allows him to see things clearly.

does she also steal food, cable,smokes, clothes, gas, makeup.

Sometimes the blacks have every reason to riot, and sometimes they just use it as an excuse to go crazy.

I admire them for standing up for what they believe. I wish whites would do the same when they feel theres been an injustice done.

I still think that someday, one of these cops will go too far, and the public wont stand for it, and its revolution time....lol

There are often reasonable reasons to protest. There are rarely reasonable reasons to riot and, in this case, it appears that it was predominantly black citizens and business owners who suffered.

Rioters tend to be predatory and opportunistic. This doesn't fall along racial lines. There is video from the 1992 King verdict riots, in Toronto, that shows predominantly white rioters breaking the windows of a Yonge Street electronic store and emptying the displays.

There are often reasonable reasons to protest. There are rarely reasonable reasons to riot and, in this case, it appears that it was predominantly black citizens and business owners who suffered.

Rioters tend to be predatory and opportunistic. This doesn't fall along racial lines. There is video from the 1992 King verdict riots, in Toronto, that shows predominantly white rioters breaking the windows of a Yonge Street electronic store and emptying the displays.

those would be looters. different breed.

a true riot would be bashing down the doors of the couthouse, pulling out the judges/bad cops and hanging them on the front steps.

if people started taking out the judges

Last edited:
those would be looters. different breed.

a true riot would be bashing down the doors of the couthouse, pulling out the judges/bad cops and hanging them on the front steps.

if people started taking out the judges

But they didn't do that, did they? They just preyed upon their neighbours. This casts a shadow over a serious issue.

Back
Top Bottom