Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released

Re: Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures rel...

Thats true when committing crime or espionage the classic black poloneck is what you want.

Turtleneck.png

Next thing you will hear is that the police have apprehended this man. He is being held in the usual joke department. Lol.

Re: Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures rel...

Next thing you will hear is that the police have apprehended this man. He is being held in the usual joke department. Lol.

He has known ties to ISIS, so the RCMP and CSIS will be called in, they've been doing a great job lately.

He has known ties to ISIS, so the RCMP and CSIS will be called in, they've been doing a great job lately.

Happy to hear that. Good for them.

So my GF lives in this building. They apprehended one of the suspects. Turns out he was a resident in the building.

Pretty disgusting to think that your "Neighbour" would do this to someone who lives in his own building, uugggh!

I don't get it. Granted, they don't appear too bright, but if you live in the building why do you need to follow people in or out and pry locks.

Last edited:

BWAHAHA! Well played CafeRay and Two50noob! :lmao:

I don't get it. Granted, they don't appear too bright, but if you live in the building why do you need to follow people in or out and pry locks.
So the pass cards are not scanned. Could day you were out of town... Not home etc.

Not kidding... The real darkav is the one that hacked the forum last summer...

Has nothing to do with me.

I'm well aware - been here forever. That you arrived shortly after he departed is just a coincidence. Carry on.

Not kidding... The real darkav is the one that hacked the forum last summer...

Has nothing to do with me.

Who mentioned anything about a darkav? something you'd like to share? it's ok, we're all friends here.

I always wondered, is it DarkAV, DarkaV, D.Arkav...?

Don't forget to wear gopro.
Don't incriminate yourself though

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I am going to get exact info on said person and his address from my source. Justice will be served. Will keep everyone notified. Will go in as potential buyer, take pics of bikes post them here. If its one of yours, you can go pick it up with our help :)

I am going to get exact info on said person and his address from my source. Justice will be served. Will keep everyone notified. Will go in as potential buyer, take pics of bikes post them here. If its one of yours, you can go pick it up with our help :)
I look forward to updates.
A real shame nobody wants to do anything except the owners. Police don't give a crap

Back
Top Bottom