Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Break-and-Enter investigation, 1029 King St, motorcycle theives, pictures released

...which is why they posted the pics. ????????

Were you on the debating society at school?.....for long?
That's one attempt out of hundreds of thief this year.
It's not even good police work. Just posting a few images from a few surveillance cameras is hardly lifting a finger

That's one attempt out of hundreds of thief this year.
It's not even good police work. Just posting a few images from a few surveillance cameras is hardly lifting a finger

hmm...but it's also what they do when looking for murder or assault subjects, suppose that's useless too.

hmm...but it's also what they do when looking for murder or assault subjects, suppose that's useless too.
My biggest gripe is when people get their motorcycles stolen & offer them leads but do nothing about it. Only when there's a massive trend going on they decide to let off the donut & do something about it.

It will escalate until these owners had enough & one of these jokers get seriously hurt

Money, time, and resources. Police need all those to conduct a proper investigation. Sadly a stolen bike doesn't rate high on the list of importance. This one may just have had a lot more evidence that it was easier to potentially catch the guys.

Money, time, and resources. Police need all those to conduct a proper investigation. Sadly a stolen bike doesn't rate high on the list of importance. This one may just have had a lot more evidence that it was easier to potentially catch the guys.

One stolen bike I agree maybe not worth effort but theft ring should be shut down. That one bike could lead to theft ring.

One stolen bike I agree maybe not worth effort but theft ring should be shut down. That one bike could lead to theft ring.

Will you look at that. We agree fully. That's like the second time recently. Must have been a full moon :D

Its not even one bike. How much bikes has be stolen this year alone? I'm just judging my the posts on gtam, what about those people who are NOT on gtam?

Its not even one bike. How much bikes has be stolen this year alone? I'm just judging my the posts on gtam, what about those people who are NOT on gtam?

I think we're talking police resources used to solve each bike alone. Might not be cost effective that way but THE one bike could lead to breaking a theft ring. Try to stay awake during the meetings please.

I think we're talking police resources used to solve each bike alone. Might not be cost effective that way but THE one bike could lead to breaking a theft ring. Try to stay awake during the meetings please.
I agree with you.

Sorry sir, I'm having breakfast also

Will you look at that. We agree fully. That's like the second time recently. Must have been a full moon :D

Honestly, have not been keeping score but that should not mean it diminishes the importance of this revelation.

Most important meal of the day. Will be expecting quality posts today.
I have lunch with someone then go for a ride. Don't expect much quality posts from me

Posting pics here is only scratching the surface, the audience is too limited. Printing out flyers and posting them up all over the neighbourhood, now you have something a little more impact-full. Not just talking about before we know who they are but afterwards.... Now these dirt bags will see their photos every time they walk out their door, so will their friends and family. Put the crime stoppers number on the flyers...

While you at it, bring some out to the poser fests like L&L, etc.

Back
Top Bottom