TMP track Days June 21 and 22nd whos going? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP track Days June 21 and 22nd whos going?

Track bike not ready. I will be in red on 01 gsxr 1000 blue white street bike. Warp tiger on 05 red r6 in red group, tyler on 05 r6 in green, paul on 05 ish r6 track bike in yellow. Will have canopy, muzic, toolz.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

My bike needs a ride to the track. I can offer gas $ and cookies :) . I'm by sq 1 in Mississauga

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there is any more space in intermediate? Is it just going to be a show up early situation at this point?

Any word on how the rider is doing that went down at the end of the day?

When I passed by, he had just went down. Somebody was hustling to get his prescription heart medication from his pits.
He was still down when we were leaving almost 30 minutes later.

Hope he is OK.

On a different note -- anyone have any video of any of the intermediate/yellow sessions?

Yes mostly of my arse lol what bike were you on?

#237. Black Gsxr, white suit.

Great day, ghostbuster is fast! Thanks for the tips.
That would be Señor Smergy. (Randy). Our official pit Monkey says he was timing him at 1:17's consistently. He was making the most ground on you on corner exit as it appeared you were having difficulty keeping the front wheel down enough to deliver good power to the rear.

I was also haveing issues with lean angle, was dragging too much nee at the end. Also dragging toe, got to get rid of the pegs I have because they are solid. And yes the bike likes to whellie, never once tried to do it.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom