Tinder App | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

are there any other girls who have replied to this topic? haha
as a girl, who is not a hoe, far from it (but also far from a prude)....if that makes sense......who has tinder, I have to say it mostly guys who a)want to hook up or b)have no game lol starting up a conversation usually goes well but after 2 or 3 days, flatlined.
I joined mostly out of curiousity, as I have had some friends actually find more than an after bar booty call on there haha and I'm not big into the bar scene anymore.
**As a side note, any single fellas on here feel free to message me haha as it would be nice to have a guy who is also into riding!

as a girl, who is not a hoe, far from it (but also far from a prude)....if that makes sense......who has tinder, I have to say it mostly guys who a)want to hook up or b)have no game lol starting up a conversation usually goes well but after 2 or 3 days, flatlined.
I joined mostly out of curiousity, as I have had some friends actually find more than an after bar booty call on there haha and I'm not big into the bar scene anymore.
**As a side note, any single fellas on here feel free to message me haha as it would be nice to have a guy who is also into riding!
Damn, you inbox will be full in the next 15 mins. Like shooting fish in a barrel

Flat-lined after 2-3 days... You don't say; wonder why that might happen on a platform for MEETING new people. :rolleyes:

Damn, you inbox will be full in the next 15 mins. Like shooting fish in a barrel
Lolz ? ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

haha 2-3 days is being generous.
if you cant exchange numbers after a day or two of talking, probably isn't a good sign.

Jeez you sound like high maintenence already. If I want that I'll go buy a harley

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Pics or it won't happen? Also pics of you would be swell.

I have a pic as my avatar...interesting coming from someone who doesn't have a pic? haha
I get why people don't post pics publicly for career reasons, but at least be willing to send privately then.

I have a pic as my avatar

I don’t see one. You have the same one as @inreb

I don’t see one. You have the same one as @inreb

Matchmaker Joe!

#inrebrules, teacher's drool. I've witnessed, no joke; also no poke, so maybe irrelevant

You have to go to view profile to see the pic JB.
Doesn't work with my Tapatalk app.

LOL and I wonder how many of them will be offers of d*ck pics haha
Sending you mines as we type. Try to control your emotions.... I know it can be overwhelming

I have a pic as my avatar...interesting coming from someone who doesn't have a pic? haha
I get why people don't post pics publicly for career reasons, but at least be willing to send privately then.

Calm down, I don't do Pickering.

very calm lol
and wasn't implying I was interested? Was making the point of why some people would keep their pics private.
not a big deal.

Oh, you sounded clingy. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom