How thieves should be dealt with | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How thieves should be dealt with

I wouldn't want them to be tortured to near death either but where is the social contract that dictates fair punishment? The thief has thrown harmonious life out of balance by doing you harm. He has chosen to destroy the equilibrium that should exist between two people. Doing this he has exposed himself to you doing the same to him. Not equal but taking it further so that you, the victim, are entitled to create an imbalance of your own. That's fair.

Then please allow me to use make-a-decision.com to decide whether your actions towards me was fair or not, and we shall start the punishment loop.

Then please allow me to use make-a-decision.com to decide whether your actions towards me was fair or not, and we shall start the punishment loop.

I don't know what to make of this. Is the crime committed against you some kind of business deal or agreement? Many property crimes are committed under cover of night or some other kind of detection avoidance. You are the hapless sitting duck. Ever been the victim of white collar crime? The punishment there is pennies on the dollar. Why is it that if X is committed against you that only quarter of X is levied and the rest is rehabilitation? Victims are always victimized minimum twice in this country.

I heard in some part of the world the thief would have a hand cut off,good luck ridind with 1 hand.

I saw the video. Gross. Would not recommend.

edit, it was fingers only

Last edited:
cruel and unusual punishment... no one deserves this...except my former boss!

Did you happen to save pics (or have them in your browser's cache) of what the bike looks like now?

Which reminds me, my bike that has been stolen in August, apparently surficed in Hamilton and been sold to some poor sucker this Friday with changed VIN to a 2005 model...

Thats the bike, it had a Different hindel sticker on exaust and new bodywork, but the rest of it was still the same, including gas tank dents... =8-[=]
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...o-finder-(04-ZX636-Silver-spitfire-paint-job)

I got to get myself some of those fire ants...

I saw on 1000 ways to die that if you put an eel up someone's rectum it will eventually try to eat its way out. I think that'd be a pretty effective form of torture for said thieves.

During the Vietnam war, they would put rats in a tin around your tummy & heat that tin. Guess where the rats are gonna go? Where the tin doesn't heat up.

The Japanese had better torture techniques during WWII

During the Vietnam war, they would put rats in a tin around your tummy & heat that tin. Guess where the rats are gonna go? Where the tin doesn't heat up.

The Japanese had better torture techniques during WWII

[video=youtube;gJ_cx3AmCuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_cx3AmCuI[/video]

I don't know what to make of this. Is the crime committed against you some kind of business deal or agreement? Many property crimes are committed under cover of night or some other kind of detection avoidance. You are the hapless sitting duck. Ever been the victim of white collar crime? The punishment there is pennies on the dollar. Why is it that if X is committed against you that only quarter of X is levied and the rest is rehabilitation? Victims are always victimized minimum twice in this country.

None of these makes what happened to the thief right.
The punishment in OP story is the real crime.

油井緋色;2153394 said:
Am I the only person who smiled reading this?

I lol'd and golf clapped at the principle of it, but I do find it barbaric and pretty f'd up.

None of these makes what happened to the thief right.
The punishment in OP story is the real crime.

That's the whole thing of it. That it isn't right is what makes it fair. (I don't like it either btw)

Back
Top Bottom