How thieves should be dealt with | GTAMotorcycle.com

How thieves should be dealt with

It's refreshing that the punishment is worse than the crime.

A little extreme

Am I the only person who smiled reading this?

messing with another man's (or woman's) vehicle is the epitome of being a coward.

Which reminds me, my bike that has been stolen in August, apparently surficed in Hamilton and been sold to some poor sucker this Friday with changed VIN to a 2005 model...

Thats the bike, it had a Different hindel sticker on exaust and new bodywork, but the rest of it was still the same, including gas tank dents... =8-[=]
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...o-finder-(04-ZX636-Silver-spitfire-paint-job)

I got to get myself some of those fire ants...

I agree with Paul, a little extreme. I hate theives as much as the next guy, but from the sounds of it if the randsom had not been paid they would have stayed tied to the tree and would have died

Which reminds me, my bike that has been stolen in August, apparently surficed in Hamilton and been sold to some poor sucker this Friday with changed VIN to a 2005 model...

Thats the bike, it had a Different hindel sticker on exaust and new bodywork, but the rest of it was still the same, including gas tank dents... =8-[=]
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...o-finder-(04-ZX636-Silver-spitfire-paint-job)

I got to get myself some of those fire ants...

Where did the guy buy it from?

Where did the guy buy it from?

Well, I was looking on Kijiji to see if any parts of my bike pop up, and here it was, posted there with diff bodywork....
When I messaged the guy selling it, there has been no reply, my buddy sent him a message and got a 'its sold' reply.

The bike was sold around Mohawk Road and Upper Ottawa St.
OR
Around Mohawk Road and Upper Wendworth St.
In Hamilton.

The things I've seen in the picture put me to 80%, that its my stolen bike, but I have not seen it in person, so, yeah.... same boat/different pile...

P.S. the buyer probably doesn't even know its hot/didn't check the VIN...

If someone stole my bike, I wouldn't want them tortured to near death. I hope I'm not alone in that...

seems incredibly ignorant to assume you know the reasons why someone would resort to stealing. The world is bigger than you and your expensive toy.

In a country like this, i can understand the punishment. You gotta realize that motorcycle is probably the one and only method of transportation for them and bringing stuff to them. Taking something that valuable from them could mean their life is over as well so why not take your life for trying to take mine away?

I saw on 1000 ways to die that if you put an eel up someone's rectum it will eventually try to eat its way out. I think that'd be a pretty effective form of torture for said thieves.

If someone stole my bike, I wouldn't want them tortured to near death. I hope I'm not alone in that...

seems incredibly ignorant to assume you know the reasons why someone would resort to stealing. The world is bigger than you and your expensive toy.

I agree...

Kill someone or rape i can agree with capital punishment. But steal a bike and be tortured for 3 days, suffer permanent damage to your organs and possibly die? Jesus christ people, its just an object

I agree...

Kill someone or rape i can agree with capital punishment. But steal a bike and be tortured for 3 days, suffer permanent damage to your organs and possibly die? Jesus christ people, its just an object

And his family had to pay a ransom. Makes the villagers sound like the bad people in this scenario but eh they're stealing what costs these people a good chunk of cash in their country. Doubt they can afford to keep the guy on dialysis for long.

In order for a punishment to be effective, it has to be worse than the deed that was done.

I wouldn't want them to be tortured to near death either but where is the social contract that dictates fair punishment? The thief has thrown harmonious life out of balance by doing you harm. He has chosen to destroy the equilibrium that should exist between two people. Doing this he has exposed himself to you doing the same to him. Not equal but taking it further so that you, the victim, are entitled to create an imbalance of your own. That's fair.

Back
Top Bottom